How to Spend the Weekend Doing Something Productive
Should you be productive on weekends?
How do you use your weekend wisely?
The weekend is a great time to spend a few moments planning your upcoming week. As little as 30 minutes of planning can yield significant gains in productivity and reduced stress. The week feels a lot more manageable when you go into it with a plan because all you have to focus on is execution.
What to do on days off to be productive?
How Successful People Make The Best Use Of Their Weekends
- Plan. Successful individuals don’t go haphazardly into the weekend.
- Get up early.
- Follow passions and hobbies.
- Embrace downtime and reflect.
- Prepare for the week ahead.
How do you pass time at home in lockdown?
Take a break for moderate exercise during the day so you have more energy for work!
Maybe you should, too.
- Decide on your priorities and say no to everything else.
- Schedule half an hour of ‘me’ time every day.
- Define productivity as doing what you intended.
How I spend my free time at home?
What do you do during lockdown?
Take a quick break between pieces of homework to de-stress yourself. Frequently students, similar to myself, don’t know what to do when they accumulate a lot of free time.
Non-educational things to do in your free time
- Meet up with friends.
- Play games.
- Take up a new hobby.
- Join a sports club.
What we can do during lockdown?
Choose any of the following activities and make the most out of your free time!
- Read a good novel, or a self-development book.
- Write/Blog/Live Tweet.
- Learn a new language.
- Take a course.
- Sharpen your brain and memory.
- Star-gazing and astronomy.