How do I stop Instagram from saving photos after I post them?
- Click on the profile menu.
- go to setting tab.
- Select the account setting.
- Select the option of original posts.
- And then you uncheck the save posted photos and videos you post.
Why are my Instagram posts saving to my camera roll?
Oh it’s because you must’ve accidentally switched on the “ save original photos “ in setting, to turn it off, follow this: Open the Instagram app on your iPhone. Tap its “Profile” icon on the lower right, followed by the gear symbol on the upper right. Scroll down to the Preferences section.
How do I stop Instagram from saving pictures 2021?
Stop saving your posts and stories
- Go to “Settings” > “Account” > “Original Posts”
- Disable all three options (Save Original Posts, Save Posted Photos, and Save Posted Videos)