Dolls are the most favorite toys for the kids.
The miniature version of a human body made of synthetic materials attracts the kids very muchIn fact, you can also use them for the decoration of your homeBut managing dolls’ hair is one of the toughest jobs.
How to Fix Doll Hair with Boiling Water?
Like the human hairs, the dolls’ hairs get tangled sometimes in due course of playing with them. But if you won’t take care of the hairs, they will get dirty and the doll will not look very good. On the other hand, lots of micro bacteria can get there and cause illness to your children. This is why it is important to wash the hairs of the dolls properly. But you can’t use a simple shampoo to clean them. You need to be tricky as per the materials of which they are made. Now you can clean the doll’s hair in boiling water unless they are made of synthetic threads. These threads can melt due to the immense heat of the boiling water. Go through the following steps to fix the doll hair with boiling water.
- Boil enough water in a pan so that the head of the doll can get under. Now let it boil.
- When the water starts boiling, put the hair with the head of the doll into it. Keep in mind that if you see any sign of melting in the hair, takes it out instantly.
- Take a wide-tooth comb and brush the hair properly when it is still hot.
How to Untangle Porcelain Doll Hair?
A porcelain doll is one of the best items to decorate your home. If you can buy some pairs of these porcelain dolls and keep them in your showcases, your room will get a different type of decoration.
- This is why taking care of these dolls are very crucial. Since these dolls can break if fallen on the floor, you need to be extra careful. Most of these dolls have long hair made of synthetic materials.
- So naturally, you can’t put them into hot water as they will melt immediately. On the contrary, you shouldn’t put water on them in any way or they will come out instantly.
- Arrange for a wire comb and brush the hairs carefully. If the dolls have curly hair, then you should avoid brushing as much as possible. Otherwise, if you will use the brush regularly, they will lose the curls.
How to Wash Synthetic Doll Hair?
A doll is like a baby to your kids. They take immense care of their dolls. The kids treat these toys as their own kids. So it is also important to show how much you care for their kids. If you see the hair of the doll is damaged or has tangled up, you need to fix them for your kids. This will do two things.
- The first thing is it will drive the bacteria away which could have caused diseases to your kids. Secondly, you will be able to make them understand that you care a lot for them and also for their kids. You can easily go through the following steps to wash the synthetic doll hair.
- Gently remove the cloths of the doll or else the water may damage them. Take a comb and brush the hair so that you can fix the tangled hair as much as you can.
- Take a shampoo for the doll’s hair. Baby shampoo will be better if the hair is made of synthetic items.
- If the doll is staying for a long time in your home and the hairs have got damaged due to dirt, you can use a fabric softener. It will help the doll to get the shine of the hair back.
- Put the shampoo into the water and mix it up well. Don’t take too hot or too cold water for this. Lukewarm water or mild cold water will be enough for that matter.
- Now put the hair of the doll into the water mix and wash the hair well. It will wash out all the dirt and spills out of the hair.
- If you are doing this with a hair softener, then you need to let the doll’s hair into the bowl for soaking. When the soaking process is complete, then you leave the doll sitting in a cool place for 20 to 30 minutes.
How to Untangle Cabbage Patch Doll Hair?
If you don’t know what a cabbage patch doll is, then you need to know that this is actually a brand name. Xavier Roberts created this brand in 1978 and his sign is available under every doll. These dolls have separate birth dates and each of them has their names.
- To wash the hair of the cabbage patch dolls hair, you should always use baby shampoo. You can use water of normal temperature and mix the shampoo into it.
- After washing, rinse out all the shampoo and apply some baby oil into it. The tangled hair will get into its previous state. It will get a shine instead.
How do You Untangle Mannequin Hair?
A mannequin is a larger version of a doll. It is the almost human size and in the display counters, they stay as display hangers. They also have fake hair like the dolls but the only difference is some of these mannequins have detachable hairs. You can remove the hair and clean them up. To clean the hairs up, you can use hair serum so that they will get soft and silky. On the other hand, if you want to clean them properly you can use alcohol-based cleansers for them. A wide-tooth comb is perfect for the brushing of this hair.
How do You Untangle American Girl Hair?
Washing the hairs of the American Girl dolls are strictly forbidden. This is because you can use a good comb to brush their hair.
- Dolls’ hairs are very delicate and thus handle them carefully.
- Use baby shampoo to clean them up.
- A wide-toothed brush is good as a comb.