LinkedIn is an employment and business-oriented service operates via email, mobile apps, and websites.
You can join groups on LinkedIn in the following ways.
Join Groups on LinkedIn as a Company
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/ groups are a place for professionals from the same industry or niche or with similar interests to share their insights and experiences with other members in the group. It will help build valuable connections and seek guidance on various matters and aspects of business or company.
- Open ‘LinkedIn’ and go to the ‘Navigation’ bar.
- Place your mouse on the interests links and then click ‘Groups’ from the drop-down list.
- You will be taken to groups pages on LinkedIn. Enter the keywords on the search box of the group’s page. For example, if you want to join in a group for business marketing, type business marketing in the search box.
- You can get many results for your search. Among that, choose the group you want to join.
- Click the ‘Join Button’ to join the group.
Join Groups on LinkedIn App
Joining a group or community on LinkedIn will help you get valuable thoughts and ideas on the topics you are interested in. you will get notifications whenever a new story has been posted on the group you have joined.
- Open ‘LinkedIn’ on your device. Tap on the ‘Search’ bar. Type ‘Keywords’ or ‘Group Names’ in the search bar and tap ‘Search’.
- You will get many results for your search. Scroll down until you find the group you want to join. Once you find the group you are interested in, click on that.
- It will open the group page. Go through the members of the group and the stories shared on the group.
- If you are interested to join the group, tap request to join. The owner or creator of the group will approve your request within a few hours. Now, you are a member of the group and can actively participate in the group.
Join Groups on LinkedIn
Joining groups on LinkedIn will help you connect with companies and people and also allow you to find content relevant to your interest. These steps help you find and join groups on LinkedIn.
- Open ‘LinkedIn’ on your device and tap the ‘Blue’ icon that reads in. ‘Sign-In’ with your LinkedIn credentials. Click on the ‘Search Bar’ appears at the top of the home page.
- Type a ‘Keyword’ on the search bar and press ‘Enter’ to get results for your search. If you want to view more search results, click ‘More’.
- You can get a drop-down list. Click on the ‘Group’ you are interested to join. Tap ‘Join’ or ‘Request to Join’. If you want to join recommended groups on LinkedIn, click ‘Work’ button and click ‘Groups’.
- Scroll down to trusted or recommended groups to view the groups that are recommended to you. You can click ‘Any Recommended’ to either join or view its details.
On LinkedIn, you can join 100 groups maximum. If you want to join any group after reaching the 100 marks, you have to withdraw from any existing group. Otherwise, you cannot join a new group.