We as a human and as admirers want to talk about everything in our conversation: about life, our job, the staff members, the flight delays, the birthdays, anniversaries and so on. But very soon you ran out of words, and especially if it is your crush you drag the conversations with the same ‘so, what else is happening?’ and ‘hmm’. Read on to get more out of your conversation:
- Do Not Hesitate to Ask More Questions
It is a fact that you don’t know much about your crush and the best way to know about her is to ask her questions and more questions.
- This way you will know her and also you will keep the conversation going on and on.
- To start with asking your crush about her favorite movie and her favorite part in that movie.
- Ask her about her dreams and career and the way she wants to live her future life.
- Share Your Life Experiences
Well, this is one of the best and most interesting topics to talk about if you just don’t want your conversation to end just start this topic for once.
- This topic might end on some serious or awesome funny end to keep something for the next time.
- You can add a few more points in your last conversation that you had and talk further on it.
- Life experiences can tell you more about your crush and her dealings in different situations.
- It will also help you think about what to expect and what not to expect from her in the future.
- Talk about Her Workplace and Her Work
On this topic you can talk to her two ways: first is to talk about it if she doesn’t like to talk about her workplace. Second is talk about it if she likes her job.
- If he doesn’t like to talk about it she will share her frustration about her workplace.
- If she shares her frustration she will feel better about it and expect something more coming.
- Suppose she likes her job then you don’t have to work hard her will keep on talking on it up to a length.
- Ask about her office parties and what her best experience at a party office party was.
- Do Not Hesitate to Discuss Interests
This is one topic you can talk about anytime and anywhere even in the middle of the night this topic never gets old and it always remains young at any point of life.
- Whenever you are stuck with a difference of opinion just discuss the common interests.
- You can avoid any conflict from happening by discussing her favorite topic.
- When you both share some common interests there is no time length you can talk and talk endlessly.
- It shouldn’t be one side conversation keep asking questions and commenting in between.
- Accept Your Forgetfulness
If you have forgotten some important dates all events that she has mentioned about to you, then honestly come forward do not hesitate and accept your forgetfulness.
- Accepting your forgetfulness will make you look an honest person in front of her.
- You can politely ask her to tell you again about the things that you have forgotten.
- This will be a repeated conversation but then it will be a conversation of course.
- Make fun of your forgetfulness and break jokes about it will be another start for another conversation.
- Develop a Habit of Texting
If you keep calling your crush all the time it will make you look like a desperate soul which you certainly don’t want her to think, the best is to text her.
- You can text her anytime and expect an answer anytime at her convenience.
- Ask her questions but do not expect her to answer immediately give her some Time to get free and answer.
- Do not text about the text that you sent her 10 minutes back and did not get a Reply.
- Add Her Online
The best way to know more about your crush is to add her in your friends list on Facebook Twitter or Instagram this will inform about your taste and to know her interest in life.
- Please do not tag her in every post that you share on Facebook it looks embarrassing to her.
- Do not expect her to like your every Instagram photo and also comment on it.
- Do not stock on her by going to her page every half an hour to know about her activities.
- This will double your chances of conversation with her.
- Think before You Text Her
You should have a proper plan before texting her or sharing her things online otherwise the whole conversation will look dragged and boring which you don’t want.
- Text about the things that will involve her interest in replying and will turn into a good conversation.
- A good conversation is the one which is mutual not just from one side.
- A good plan will also ensure what to expect in reply or in the comment from her.
- Keep Follow Up Point Ready
The best conversation is the one where you keep your follow up points ready. It will work like a charm and will give you results in the short term.
- You will have to use your imagination to come up with a follow-up point.
- If your crush says she doesn’t like to watch television you say yes who watches that dumb box.
- Avoid the yes and no answers and start replying her with points to get more into the conversation.
- Observation is Beneficial, do it
Observation will give you the clues about when to stop and when to continue a conversation. Just a message is enough or a phone call is required.
- Observation will inform you even about her favorite subject is she enjoying it or not.
- Observation will also inform you about your over doing about her favorite subject.
- Whether she replies to your text messages immediately and in what manner.
- Don’t be Too Pushy
You do not want to know the subjects and the details that she doesn’t want to get into being pushy is beneficial but then you should know where to be pushy and where not.
- Being Pushy Benefits by Knowing Things about Even Her Personal Things.
- But if you push the things out of limit it will look more like an investigation.
- If she sets a limit don’t cross it you might even hurt her.
- Be Bold Take Risks
Being bold in a conversation will take you from point A directly to Z, the only thing to learn about boldness is when to be bold and how much to be bold.
- Be bold to ask your crush to meet on a date on weekends.
- Try to be bold and do not hesitate to ask her about her previous relationship whether she misses it.
- Be bold in asking her what kind of man she needs as a husband in the future life.
- Also, be bold in asking where you fit in her life and what more can be done be bold ask her.
- Don’t Say “There are Plenty of Fishes in the Sea”
It’s a big mistake guys do when they casually say that there are plenty of fishes in the sea. This is not just a wrong concept but also threatening one to the conversation.
- Don’t say this line to your crush because she doesn’t want to be your just another option.
- This will make her look like an object maybe a fish if nothing less.
- This will also make you look like somebody who doesn’t respect a woman and her feelings.
- Use Festivals and Celebrations as a Starter
There are always festivals and celebrations and also events in our daily life. This can be a great conversation starter for both of you and can lead to a fantastic point.
- Before starting Google about the festivals and celebrations and a bit background about it.
- When you speak about a festival or event do not try to be seen as over smart champ.
- Discuss about her new year’s resolution and her earlier resolutions as well.
- About Her Memories
This is the most sensitive part when you talk about it keep her sensitivities in conversation ask about her childhood memories about her most memorable ones.
- There are certain dark memories she doesn’t want to be remembered do not try hard on it.
- Certain conversations about her memories she would like to have with you, again and again, cherish them.
- You can come up in a conversation about a similar memory of yours which will lead to another conversation.
- Her Family and Friends
We don’t choose our family it is given to us but this is not the things in case of friends. This conversation will tell you about her loved ones and the ones that she inevitably hates.
- Certain siblings, she might be hit you can converse related to that sibling.
- You can also have a conversation about her best friend and what crazy things they did together.
- She can tell you about her most loved aunt and how she loves to go to her place on vacation.
- Benefits of Being Sympathetic
Showing sympathy to your crush in a situation will give her emotional support. And it also indicates you own a fantastic, loving heart.
- Be sympathetic but don’t drag it or say it in a girlish way that it ends like a bad conversation.
- Text her about her dog’s death and express sympathy and ask her if you can converse.
- She will think you both share the same qualities.
- Avoid the Abbreviations
Abbreviations are good for fast conversation but then not everybody appreciates it. Before you start any conversation in abbreviations see the response of your crush.
- If your crush doesn’t appreciate the abbreviations don’t use them anymore.
- Abbreviations are generally helpful in conversing with your best friends forever and not crush.
- It may also make you look shallow and filthy.
- Good Morning and Good Evening
After having a long and beautiful conversation on a particular subject with your crush which you both enjoyed send a late good night text telling her about it.
- Whenever you say good morning to her also remind her about the things that she has to do today.
- Do not forget to text her goodnight to remain in a good conversation.
- In your good morning messages send her half conversation so that you have a chance of another conversation over a phone call.
- A Sense of Humor
A sense of humor can make any bad conversation a good one and also a good conversation can lead to annoyance it all depends on your sense of humor how you use it.
- Do not use it where a joke is not required just a serious conversation is needed.
- Using a sense of humor at the end of the tired day can make wonder conversation.
- A good joke can lead to a lengthy and healthy conversation when there is no chance.
- Be Cunning with Conversation
In all this conversation do not let it get boring to keep breaking the jokes and commenting on her answers lightly.
- If you don’t get any new topic or idea just keep your questions rolling until you find one.
- You can also try to be spontaneous in replying.
- The Ignorance
If you see ignorance during the conversation or exchange of messages it’s time to step back and think.
- Does she reply to your text messages with overuse of smileys?
- Why is she trying to be too formal with you?
- It is time to think and revise your strategies.
- Avoid changing the topics abruptly if your crush is talking about her sensitive childhood memory please do not try to suddenly insert talk about your favorite batsman and how he performed against Pakistan.
- Do not bother your crush when it is her time to watch her favorite TV series.
All conversation leads to personal things so be patient and keep trying you will definitely get the results.
How do you save a dry conversation?
- Face-to-face approach. Treat virtual messaging like a face-to-face conversation.
- Ask questions. Don’t underestimate the power of asking simple questions.
- Be yourself.
- Use more than words.
- Pay a compliment.
- Match their pace.
- Don’t ask for a date too soon.
How do I ask out my crush?
- If you’re in class together, ask about the homework assignment or ask your crush for help understanding the material. If you are in a club together, strike up a conversation about the theme of the club.
- Ask your crush about themselves. Ask how their day is going.
What do you text your crush?
- Ask A Leading Question. Opening the conversation with a question can be a good strategy, but asking something they’ll definitely know the answer to is even better.
- Jog Their Memory.
- Say Something Sweet.
- Bring Up A Shared Interest Or Experience.
- Send An Emoji.
How do you flirt over text?
- Keep it short and sweet. As a general rule, the simpler the message, the better.
- Stay positive. Flirting, by nature, is meant to be cheerful and lighthearted — it should make you both feel like you’re in high school again.
- Be complimentary.
- Ask a playful question.