Spotify is one of the most widely used audio streaming platforms across the world.
If you want to ‘Sign-Out’ of your Spotify account from a device, here’s how.
How to Log-Out of Spotify on iPhone?
In order to log-out from your Spotify account in your iOS device, here is what you need to do.
- On your device navigate to the Spotify app and tap on it to open it.
- Go to the home screen or the main screen of the music streaming app and click on what appears like a gear icon. These are your ‘Spotify Settings’.
- On the bottom of the settings page, you will find the option to ‘Log-Out’ from your iOS device.
- Tap on this option to ‘Switch Accounts’ on Spotify.
How to Log-Out of Spotify on Android?
Spotify was recently launched in the Indian subcontinent and there are millions of users using this app either on a free basis or with a premium account. With Android devices taking the largest share of Spotify on mobile devices, here’s how you can log out of Spotify on Android.
- On your Android device go to the app drawer and tap on Spotify when you find it.
- On the home screen of your app, you will see all the music playlists that are trending currently.
- On the top right corner of the same page, tap on the ‘Settings’ icon which resembles a gear-shaped object.
- On the bottom of the settings page, you will find the option to ‘Log-Out’ from your device.
- Tap on it and confirm on the prompt to log out from your device on an Android device.
How to Log-Out of Spotify on Computer?
Logging out of Spotify on a desktop is yet simpler. Here’s how you can do it.
- On your desktop computer or a PC, go to the Spotify app that you had installed earlier.
- After it loads, you will be taken to the home page of your favorite music streaming platform.
- Right beside your name on the top right of the screen, you will see a small down-ward arrow.
- Clicking on this arrow will show you a drop-down menu and you will find the option to log out of your computer device after you click on it.
- You can also choose to log out of Spotify from all your devices by going to the official Spotify website (https://www.spotify.com/) and clicking on ‘Sign-Out Everywhere’ in the accounts section of your screen.
Logging out from your app will not uninstall the app. You can switch to a different account after you are ‘Logged-Out’.