Reducing belly fat is something that every woman wants after pregnancy. But, it is not that easy to lose belly fat because this is the stubborn fat that needs lots of efforts to get off. The good news is that there are some exercise designed just to reduce the belly fat, here is how you perform these exercises at your home.
- Select the Exercise that Suits You the Best
There are different exercise present that you can do on a regular basis to get rid of belly fat. The exercises have been designed by health experts according to different body types and belly type. Here we are talking about the exercise that will help you to reduce any type of belly fat. Different exercises available to reduce tummy fat are:
- Twist crunches
- Bicycle exercise
- Vertical leg crunch
- Rolling plank
- Walking, running, jogging, etc.
- Lose Belly Fat Doing Crunches
For losing belly fat, there is nothing better than crunches. But there is a way to do crunches otherwise it will hurt your posture.
- Lay down on your mat keeping your feet on the ground and legs folded.
- Hold your hands and keep it under your head. This will provide support to your head during crunches. If you are a beginner you can do this or you can put your hands on your chest also.
- Lift up your upper torso off the floor and inhale when you touch your knees.
- Again exhale and go back to your original position and then exhale.
- Lose Belly Fat doing Twist Crunches
Once you have become perfect in crunches add some twist in regular crunches and this is called twist crunches.
- Lay down on your mat in the same position as you lay down for doing crunches and fold your legs keeping your arms under your head.
- In twist crunches, you have to lift your upper torso in the same way as you are doing crunches, but the change here is you have to lift the right shoulder and take it towards your left knee. The same thing you have to do with your left shoulder.
- While doing these crunches, make sure you are breathing normally.
- Lose Belly Fat doing Side Churches
Side crunches are more or less just like the twist crunches, but there is a minute difference.
- Lay down straight on the floor keep your hands under your head or on your chest.
- Lift your right side of upper torso toward your left knee and difference in side crunches is that in these crunches you need to tilt your leg toward your shoulders simultaneously.
- Make sure you are breathing normally when you are doing these crunches.
- Lose Belly Fat doing Bicycle Exercise
For doing bicycle exercise, you don’t need any bicycle; you can do it right at your home.
- Lay down straight on the floor, keeping your back on the floor and legs folded.
- Support your neck with arms and lift it. Lift your legs in the air simultaneously. Then lift your upper torso and at the same time lift your right leg forward with your left shoulder, but at this time your left leg should be at a distance from your right leg. You have to do this just like you are paddling a bicycle laying down.
- Start with few paddles, after gaining confidence, increase reps gradually.
Select one exercise that best suits you and do it regularly to get results.
What exercise burns the most belly fat?
Some great cardio of aerobic exercises for belly fat include:
- Walking, especially at a quick pace.
- Group fitness classes.
How do you lose belly fat fast for beginners?
How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days?
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
Does walking reduce belly fat?
Can I lose weight by walking 30 minutes everyday?
Does anything burn belly fat?
How can I reduce my tummy in 15 days?
What can I drink to have a flat tummy?
Can warm water reduce belly fat?
- 01/8Burn belly fat.
- 02/8Ditch white sugar.
- 03/8Include protein in your diet.
- 04/8Drink tea.
- 05/8Eat fibre loaded foods.
- 06/8Move your body.
- 07/8Avoid alcohol.
- 08/8Sip loads of hot water.
What should I drink before bed to burn fat?
- Take about 250ml of boiled water, preferably at room temperature.
- Add 2 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar.
- Also, add 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Finally, add 1 teaspoon of raw honey and mix well.