Do you want to quickly lose some pounds and do not have time for exercise? Are you a lazy woman and do not want to exercise or a busy woman who does not have time for exercise, whatever your cases, you can lose your weight without doing exercise as much as you want. Here is a quick guide on how you can do that.
- Find the Reason Why You Want to Lose Weight
Motivation is an important factor when it comes to losing weight. If you have a strong reason why you want to lose weight, you can remain stuck to your regime and follow the right diet that will help you in losing your bad fat.
- The reason to lose weight for different people could be different for example; one would want to lose weight just to get fit in a new attire, to go on a date, to improve appearance, to get ready for unimpressive interview, etc. so the first step of losing weight is finding out the reason why you want to lose weight. And, if you do not have the reason make it out, this is how you can find the motivation.
- If you have gained weight after pregnancy, take out your old picture and keep it on your dad now compare your present and past picture. This will motivate you to lose weight.
- Take feedback from people how you look in your extra poubnds and if you find you are getting negative feedback to take it as motivation.
- Work on Your Food
You can lose weight doing exercise, but it is not the only way that will help you in losing your extra pounds. In-fact your diet plays a major role. So, focus on your diet first, collect knowledge about what are carbohydrate, protein, and fat. These are the three main components of food. Now, work on your daily menu and try to improve it.
- If you don’t know which food do what in your body, collect information about food by reading books on nutrition or take the help of the internet to find information about the same.
- Make a list which foods you are eating these days and you want to eliminate it from your plate.
- Remove Carbs
Now when you have the understanding of what is carbohydrate, protein, and fat and what role it is playing with your body, now it is time to first eliminate carbs from your food. Why we are asking you to remove carbs is because, when you want exercising and losing calories in abundance you can make carbohydrate your friend. But, when you are relying on a diet to lose weight, then carbohydrate is your biggest enemy.
When you consume carbohydrate in access and do not consume it, it converts the carbs into glycogen, which later turn into fat cells in your body. Therefore, first cut carbohydrates from your food. Some of the food that you can eliminate from your plate includes,
- All white color food products.
- Bread, pasta, rice, vegetables that contain carbohydrate, like potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
- You can see the results of people who have eliminated carbohydrates from their diet how they have turned their physique.
- Introduce Protein
At the time when you are trying to lose weight by working on your diet, instead of exercising, protein should be your best friend. Protein is also called a clean energy source because it doesn’t come with a huge amount of calories and fat. Moreover, our body takes more time to digest protein in comparison to carbohydrate. This is because carbohydrates are easy to digest.
- Even after feeding your stomach with enough carbohydrate, your body starts craving for more food just after a few hours. It can also ask for sweet candy, chocolate when it seeks instant energy when you are trying to lose weight without exercise, these are your biggest enemies.
- When you are eating your meal, first finish the protein-rich food. Protein increases secretion of PYY hormone which is a gut hormone and will make you will be satisfied and full after a meal.
- Introduce Ample Protein in Your Diet
This is how you can introduce more protein in your diet and can reduce carbs intake.
- Snacks are the best way to add protein to your diet, but most snacks available in the market like chips, crackers, etc. contains a very low amount of protein.
- Choose chips that contain more protein than carbs for e.g. the tortilla chips contains less protein than the same amount of cheddar cheese.
- Add eggs in your meal. You can take eggs in breakfast instead of anything else. Most of the breakfast items are less in protein content. For example, if you will take a cup of oatmeal, you get around 6 gram of protein, which is highest in all breakfast items, but when you take one large size egg you are getting 19 grams of protein along with some other minerals and nutrients.
- Nuts are also a good source of protein so you can always top up your meal with crushed not like almond, flaxes seeds, etc.
- Add More Veggies
Now that you have cut off your carbs and added up the protein in the diet, it is the time to maintain balance in your food. You can maintain balance by adding veggies. Veggies are packed in nutrients and minerals and are less in calories. Even some veggies are there that are rich in protein content as well. This is how you can add more greens in your meal.
- In your breakfast, you can add green veggies along with egg to make it a balanced breakfast which is rich in protein and nutrients.
- Before your lunch or dinner have a full bowl of salad containing all greens this will also reduce your meal portion size.
There certain book available that gives complete knowledge about food and its components.
How can I lose weight in 7 days naturally?
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
How can I get slim in 2 days?
- Add more protein to your diet.
- Make fibre your best friend.
- Drink more water.
- Eliminate sugary drinks.
- Take a 15-minute walk after each meal.
Can you lose 5kg in a week?
How can I lose 1kg in a day?
- If you want to lose one kg of your weight, you need to create calorie deficit of 7,700.
- So if you want to lose one kg per week, you need to create approximately 1,000 calorie deficit every day.
- If you create 1,000 calorie deficit every day, you will lose one kg of your weight in seven-eight days.
Does walking 30 minutes a day help lose weight?
Can Walking reduce tummy fat?
How can I lose tummy fat fast?
Can you lose 3 lbs a week?
What exercise burns the most calories?
How much can I lose in 2 weeks?
How can I drop 10 lbs fast?
Ads by Google