A milkshake is one of the yummiest items the kids love to drink. It is full of nutrients and has all the goodness of milk. Kids, who don’t want to drink raw milk, are fond of this. Here are some easy ways to make milkshakes without ice cream.
How to Make a Milkshake without Ice Cream and a Blender?
Making milkshakes is very easy and is very delicious. You can make it with the help of your blender in seconds. Moreover, the ice cream makes it yummy. But if you are given the task to make a milkshake without ice cream and a blender too, then will it make you a bit worried? But here we are going to give you some easy hacks with which you will be able to prepare yummy milkshakes without ice creams and even without a blender.
- Take 2 cups of milk which will amount nearly 450 ml, some ice cubes, vanilla extract, sugar, and a pinch of salt. You can add some flavors also if you want.
- Now put all these items in a mixing container that consists of a lid. It may be a cocktail shaker also. A drink shaker will also work in these circumstances.
- After you put all the items in the container, you should shake it for a while. It may take some 5 to 10 minutes to dissolve all the items in the milk.
- If you love any fruit, especially bananas, you can add some mashed banana into it. It will give the milkshake a creamier and smoother texture. If you don’t have a shaker, then also you don’t need to worry, take two glasses. One glass should be a bit larger in size.
- Now put all the materials you like in your milkshake in the smaller glass and cover it with the other one. Hold them tight with both of your hands. Now shake them for some minutes and your milkshake is ready.
How to Make Peanut Milkshake without Ice Cream?
Peanut butter is a healthy option instead of normal butter. You can put some flavors also as per your preference. Now put some milk and the peanut butter with some sugar into the blender. You can put some fruit also like banana, mango and so on. Now switch on the blender and blend it for 30 seconds. This will result in a yummy peanut butter milkshake. Put some ice cubes in it and serve it.
Oreo Milkshake without Ice Cream and Ice
Putting some Oreo biscuit and chocolate chips will make your favorite drink more acceptable. Now garnish the creamy drink with some Oreo biscuit flakes.
How to Make a Milkshake without Vanilla Extract?
You can use vanilla ice cream instead of vanilla extract and full cream milk and sugar to make the milkshake.
Strawberry Milkshake without Ice Cream
Use full cream milk to bring the creamy and smooth texture in the milkshake instead of ice cream. Now put some strawberry into it to bring the test as well as flavor. If you don’t have strawberries, then use strawberry essence.
- Milkshake is very yummy and healthy food for the kids. You can also make it without ice creams.
- Use full cream milk to make the milkshake creamy and smooth.
- Use the flavors as per your preference. You can use cocktail shakes also instead of a grinder.
How do you thicken a milkshake without ice cream?
Do all milkshakes have ice cream?
How do you make a thick milkshake?
- Start by using real ice cream (and choose full-fat.)
- Add just enough milk to blend until smooth.
- For an even thicker shake, substitute real heavy whipping cream for milk.
How do you make Oreo milkshake?
What is the cost of Oreo milkshake?
|This item Cadbury Oreo Milkshake Mix Carton Pack, 200 g
|Fulfilled FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details
What is the price of Keventers milkshake?
Why is Keventers so expensive?
What milk does Keventers use?
|Nutritional Information per 100 ml: (Approx. values)
Is keventer milk good?
Who is the owner of Keventers?
Who started Keventers?
Who is Mayank Jalan?
How do you pronounce Keventers?
Who owns frozen bottle?
How do I get a frozen bottle franchise?
How do you open a frozen bottle?
Ads by Google