One of the common complaints that you get to hear among Mac users is that even the maximum volume of the built-in speakers is too low. This can be frustrating at times. On the basis of the kind of audio that you want to amplify, here are few ways to get loud sound from the Mac speakers.
When you try to listen to iTunes within a crowd of people or from across your room, the sound might not be enough. To ramp up the volume, use the iTunes equalizer. Drag up the slider marked Preamp completely. The ‘on’ box should also be checked. This is going to offer more powers to the speakers.
Mac users generally use DVD Player or QuickTime to watch a video. However, the low sound can be quite a letdown. In such a case you should use VLC player. Pumping up the volume becomes easier with the playback controller. You will be surprised to know that you will be able to pump up the volume by 400%. Isn’t that great!
Audio Hijack Pro
This is a great solution. There is a software Audio Hijack Pro that you can use for this purpose. It is a multi-purpose program which is capable of doing much more than just increasing the volume of Mac speakers. Whether it is a video chat, a YouTube video, or some song, this software can do the trick. All you have to do is download the software. The free mode is available for ten minutes at a time. To use the full mode, you will have to pay a fair amount of price. Here’s how you can increase the volume using the software.
- There is +button at the lower left-hand corner for adding a preset.
- Now, click on input. Choose the app that you are working on. However, it is better to choose System Audio. You will find this at the Source Type drop-down.
- SoundFlower add-on can be installed for free for helping the software to reach the sound of the whole system.
- Set the regular volume of the system to full.
- Tap on the effects option on the software and drag the slider saying Gain fully to the right.
Finally, click on the hijack button and get an augmented volume. Leave the software open so that loud sound is effective. Quit this program for stopping it.
Why is my max volume so low Mac?
Why is my volume so low on my laptop?
How do I reset the sound on my MacBook?
How do I fix low sound on my MacBook Pro?
How do I fix the muffled sound on my MacBook Pro?
- Restart my Macbook.
- Plug in headphones and pull them out again.
- Type ‘midi’ into spotlight to enter ‘Audio MIDI Setup’ and change the audio frequency (Hz) of the Internal Speakers output.
- Killing the ‘coreaudiod’ process within terminal or activity monitor and restarting it.
Why are my MacBook Pro speakers so quiet?
Why is my volume so low?
The most common culprits are misconfigured or buggy equalizer apps. Since they’re designed to take precedence over the system volume, they can suppress volume if set up incorrectly. To close them, bring up your open apps and swipe them to the side.
Why is my Mac so loud?
Why is my computer audio so quiet?
How do I fix low audio volume?
Why are my earbuds so quiet?
How do I make my sound louder?
How can I make my sound louder online?
- Select a mp3 file.
- Select a volume, for example, increasing “50%”, “100%”, “1 decibel”, “10 decibels”, or decreasing “10%”, “20%”, “2 decibels” and so on.
- Click button “Convert” to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the converted result.
How do I increase earbuds volume?
How do I turn up the volume on my earbuds?
Do earbuds have volume control?
Ads by Google