Old looking pares are very useful in crafts and arts.
You can use old papers to give them an antique lookBut if you don’t get an old paper readily available near you then here are some tricks to make a paper look old.
How to Make Paper Old with Colors?
The old papers always look a bit different from the new papers. They get a bit reddish or yellowish in color. So if you have a good sense of color, then you can color it so that it looks old. You just need to put the paper in the liquid containing the color and then dry it. The paper will look old.
How to Make Paper Old with Colored Pencils?
Colored pencils are dry colors and here you need to put the paint rubbing the pencil on the paper. Somewhere you may need to put shades of the colors to make it look more reliable.
How to Make Paper Old with Coke?
You can make a paper look antique with the help of coke. For this first, you need to soak the paper in milk. Then let the paper get dry in a wire rack. Soaking in milk will give you spots and strains on the paper. Now you have to put some coke on it so that it can get under it. Now if you will bring the paper out of the solution, after drying it will look exactly like an antique map.
How to Make Paper Old with Tea Bags?
Teabags are very useful to make a piece of paper look antique.
- Firstly you have to make tea using the teabag. Boil 6 to 8 bags in a small pan with water. Ext you have to rub the bags on the papers to spread the liquor on the paper. Now leave the paper for a while.
- With paper towels now, soak the extra proportion of tea liquor from it. Repeat the steps farther to get the intensity you want on the paper.
How to Make Paper Old with Coffee?
- Put the paper in mildly hot water so that it can soak a bit of water in it. Sprinkle some coffee dust on the paper. You can use the solution of coffee too from a spraying bottle.
- Spread the color with a paper towel or a sponge brush. The paper will get the color permanently.
How to Make Paper Old with Vinegar?
Here you need to pour some vinegar in a jar with steel wool. After sometimes the vinegar will get the color and then you need to scramble the paper and put it in the vinegar solution in the jar. You can also spread the solution on the paper too to make it look old.
How do You Age Paper with Lemon Juice?
Sprinkle some lemon juice on the paper and then you need to place it between two clean papers. Now you have to run an iron so that the paper gets brownish in color. You can also leave the paper soaked in lemon juice in the sun to get it to look older.
- Old looking pares are very useful in crafts and arts.
- Colored pencils are dry colors and here you need to put the paint rubbing the pencil on the paper.
- You can make a paper look antique with the help of coke.