Windows 10 comes with several features that help gamers in accessing their Xbox Games directly from their PCs with the help of Xbox Application. The new version of the Xbox app offers lots of customizable features that allow the gamers to optimize their gaming experience by manifold. By following the below-mentioned steps you can easily connect your Xbox One to your Windows PC and enjoy all your favorite games on your computer screen:
- Download the Xbox App
You can download the Xbox App from the Microsoft Store which is an important feature of Windows 10. You can open the Microsoft Store by clicking on the start icon that appears on the bottom left corner of the screen. Enter ‘Microsoft Store’ in the search field to locate and open the application. Once you get it opened, use the search option to find the Xbox App. When it gets highlighted, click on it to launch the application. Wait for few seconds until the app is fully loaded. You will get an option to Sign In. Once you sign in the app is ready for use. Your Xbox App comes with the Windows 10 package and you can use it for free without any restrictions.
- Open the Xbox One Settings
Now you have to prepare your Xbox One device to connect with your Windows PC. To make the necessary changes open the Settings option. Under settings, you should select “Preferences”. Inside Preferences, you will be having a set of options. From the Systems and App section, you can find the option “Allow game streaming to other devices”. The option comes with a checkbox. Click on the checkbox to activate the option.
- Connect your Xbox One
Before trying to connect your Xbox console, make sure that both your PC and Xbox One is connected to your WiFi network. Now open your Xbox App from your PC in order to establish the connection. On the left side of the application, you will be able to see a vertical panel of options. Just above the settings icon, there is a symbol of Xbox. Click on it to add your Xbox device to the application. In the window that appears, you should be able to see the name of your Xbox One console. However, if you are not able to see your device, you can enter its IP address manually in the field provided. Now click on “connect” to link your PC with your Xbox One.
- Connect the Xbox Controller
Now that you have successfully connected your Xbox One console, it is time to check the games out. So the next step is to connect your Xbox One Controller with your computer. For a wired controller, you need to install a compatible driver package on your PC. If the controller doesn’t come with a driver CD, you can download it from online sources. After installing the drivers, you can connect the USB end of your controller directly on your PC.
- Connecting a Wireless Controller
In the case of a wireless controller, you can skip the previous step and establish a connection with the help of Bluetooth. You can do this by following a few simple steps. To begin with, you need to open your PC Settings. Select the option “Devices” and then click on the option “Add Bluetooth and other devices”. This would open up a new window in which you have to click on the option “Bluetooth”. This will add a new option called “Xbox Wireless Controller”. Click on it and your system will be successfully connected with the wireless controller.
- Start Streaming
Now check your Xbox App to find the option “Stream”. Click on it to browse and stream games from your Xbox One. In the new window that appears, you will find multiple options to effectively control the streaming process. You can also check the speed of your network and bandwidth status while streaming different games. If you are having a Windows 10 PC and an Xbox One you should certainly try connecting to enjoy the advantages offered by the multifunctional gaming software incorporated by Microsoft. Furthermore, with the introduction of advanced DirectX 12, Windows has become more efficient in capturing the high-quality rendering of modern Xbox games.
How can I play Xbox games on my PC?
Can I transfer my Xbox games to PC?
Can I play Xbox games on PC without a console?
Can I hook my Xbox up to my PC?
Can I plug my Xbox into my PC HDMI?
Can you play Xbox on a laptop?
How do I connect my Xbox to Windows 10?
How can I play Xbox games on Windows 10?
How do I install Xbox one games on Windows 10?
- Select the Start button, then select Xbox Console Companion .
- Sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, select Create one! If you’ve ever installed games from the Microsoft Store, use the same Microsoft account here.
- Select My games . Games you have on this device will appear here.
Can Xbox run Windows 10?
Where can I download free games for PC?
- 1 Steam. This website for downloading games is developed by Valve Corporations and has been functioning for the past thirteen years.
- 2 GOG. GOG.com is operated by GOG Limited.
- 3 G2A.
- 4 Origin.
- 5 PC games.
- 6 Ocean of Games.
- 7 Softpedia.
- 8 Skidrow reloaded.
Does Windows 10 have free games?
How do I download games to my desktop?
- In most Internet browsers, you will receive a window asking you to either run or save an executable file with an extension of “.exe.” Choose to save it to your desktop. Then double-click it after it finishes downloading to install the game.
- Some games come compressed.
How do I install games on my PC?
- Select the Microsoft Store icon in the taskbar on your device.
- Select the Gaming tab to see a list of the PC games available for purchase.
- Select the game you want, and then select Buy or Get.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account, and then select Buy again to confirm your purchase.