Notice: Undefined variable: new_content in /home/howto/public_html/wp-content/themes/puma_theme/content-single.php on line 14
Using PC or Mac computer
Post a GIF as a comment
- On your browser, navigate to your Facebook account homepage by clicking on this hyperlink or by typing https://www.facebook.com in the URL bar and click hit on the “Enter” button on the screen. If you’re already logged into your Facebook account, you should automatically get to the “News Feed” if not yet logged in, enter your login details in the page that opens to get to “News Feed.”
- Once in your account, find a post to comment on by scrolling through the “News Feed.” If you know the creator’s name, then it would be pretty easy to find the post by using the search bar to find the account after that find the post from the person’s account.
- When you get to the post, click on the “Comment box” located at the bottom-center of the post to bring up the comment field.
- Next, click on the “GIF” located to the right of the “Comment” at the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Search for a GIF by either scrolling up and down or by clicking into the GIF search bar just above the GIF to search for a particular GIF and then click on it. By doing so, your GIF will get posted automatically as a comment in the “comment” field. And that’s all about posting GIF as a comment.
Post a GIF in a Status
- Launch your preferred browser. Since there is no built-in GIF feature for posting GIF as a status, head to your browser’s search bar and type-in “GIF” in the search field and hit on the “Enter” button on your keyboard. Also, you can add specific keywords after the “GIF” in the search bar to make the results more precise.
- Right-click on the GIF. For Windows users, right-click. But for Mac, hold on the Control (Ctrl) button and then tap simultaneously.
- Next, click on the “Copy” option on the menu that appears on the screen.
- After that, navigate to the Facebook homepage by clicking on the hyperlink or by typing this https://www.facebook.com URL bar and hitting on the “Enter” to get to “News Feed” if you’re already logged in.
- While in your Facebook account page, click on the status box branded “What’s on your mind” located on the upper side of the page.
- Paste your GIF by first clicking in the text field and then right-click. From the menu that appears, select on the “Paste” option (For Windows users). If you’re using a Mac computer, you should click on the “Edit” menu and then click on the “Paste” option. Alternatively, you can use your keyboard shortcut by pressing on “Ctrl + V” if you’re using windows computer and press on “⌘ Command + V” on your Mac keyboard.
- Wait a moment to get your GIF uploaded to your status box and then click on the “Post” button when it appears. If your selected GIF comes with a link, please consider deleting the link before posting. And that’s pretty much about it.
Post a GIF in Facebook comment using iPhone or Android
- Launch your Facebook app by clicking on the Facebook icon on your home screen. By doing so, you will get to “News Feed” if already logged in. If not yet, you should type in your login details in the fields provided and get to your “News Feed.”
- Once in your account, find a post to comment on by scrolling through the “News Feed.” If you know the creator’s name, then it would be pretty easy to find the post by using the search bar to find the account and then look for the post from the person’s posts.
- When you get to the post, tap on the “Comment box” located at the bottom-center below the post to bring up the comment field.
- After that, tap on the “GIF” icon located to the right of the “Comment.” It’s in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Search for GIFs by either scrolling up, down, or by tapping in the GIF search bar just above the GIF and then search for a particular GIF.
- When you get to your favorite GIF, tap on it to get it automatically posted in the “comment” field.
- Add text to your GIF and then post it as a comment. However, if you do not wish to add any text, you can still proceed and post the GIF alone.
Post a GIF in Facebook Status using iPhone or Android
- Launch your mobile browser. Since Facebook does not have a built-in feature for adding GIFs on posts, you will have to get the GIF from another website. Most preferably, from GIPHY website.
- When your browser opens, head to the search bar on the upper part of the page and type in https://giphy.com/ to get to the GIPHY website. While in the GIF page, you can type some keywords associated with the GIF that you’re looking for and then hit on the “Enter” button on your screen. By doing that, many GIFs will appear, from which you can select one.
- After that, tap and hold on your selected GIF until a menu appears. From the list, tap on the “Copy” option. When done, navigate back to your home screen.
- Next, tap on the Facebook icon to launch Facebook. If you’re already logged in your account, doing that will take you to “News Feed.” If not yet, you should type in your login details in the fields provided and get to your “News Feed.”
- While in your Facebook account page, tap on the status box branded “What’s on your mind” located on the upper side of the page.
- Touch and hold the text field, and a “Paste” option will appear after about two seconds. Then, tap on the “Paste” option. Wait for your GIF to upload. If your GIF appears with a link in your inbox, ensure you delete the link before posting.
Add a text to your GIF (Optional) and then tap on the “Post” button found in the upper-right corner of the page. Sounds great? That’s it.
Why can’t I post GIFs on Facebook?
How do I post a GIF on Facebook 2021?
Where is the GIF button on Facebook?
Did Facebook Get Rid of GIFs?
How do I convert GIF to MP4?
To use this tool, select and upload a GIF from your computer or paste the image URL in the textbox above, click the “Convert to MP4!” button, and it will output a silent MP4 file. It also supports WebP to MP4, APNG to MP4, and MNG to MP4 conversions.
How do I save a GIF as a video?
Can I turn a video into a GIF?
How do I convert a GIF to a video?
How do you make a GIF on iPhone?
How do I save a GIF as a video on my iPhone?
- Open the email or message with the GIF you want to download.
- Tap on the GIF.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right. It looks like a box with an arrow.
- Tap Save Image to download the GIF to your Camera Roll.
Can I post a GIF to Instagram?
How do you post a GIF on Instagram from your camera roll?
Step 1: Save the the GIF you want to share to Instagram to your camera roll (Download folder). Step 2: Open GIPHY CAM and tap on the camera roll (film strip). Step 3: Select your GIF and then tap the > button. Step 4: Wait for the GIF to convert, tap the Instagram button, and then share.
Can you post MP4 on Instagram?
Why can’t I upload MP4 to Instagram?
Can you post MP4 on Facebook?
Is MPEG4 the same as MP4?
Can you convert MPEG to MP4?
Select or drag&drop MPEG video to convert it to the MP4 format from your computer, iPhone or Android. Moreover, it is possible to choose it from your Google Drive or Dropbox account.