How to deal with a period is something that unites women from all over the world. Having your period is hard when nothing is going on, but even harder when you are on a summer holiday, or you got a super important event coming soon. That’s when women turn to the internet for answers.
And the answers are there, same as the misinformation about how to delay a period. Here we elaborate a few scenarios and what works best in each case. Each of the techniques is 100% safe and approved by real doctors. So no hocus-pocus stuff, no shady recommendations. Everything here is legit and science-based.
- How to delay your period when on the pill?
- Preventing your period using contraceptive pills is a tested and effective method. The only thing is that you don’t show side effects symptoms.
- The routine is pretty simple. Once you are done with your pill cycle, start another round of pills. That will prevent your period so that you will buy yourself the time that you need. Also, to that end, you can use a contraceptive patch or a contraceptive ring. They too are proven to be very effective. There might be some breakthrough bleeding and spotting, but that’s it, nothing more.
- The only warning from the doctors is not to skip your period for more than 180 days. Stick to this, and there won’t be any problems with this method.
- How to delay your period when off the pill?
- Preventing your period when you are not taking contraceptive pills is a bit more challenging, but not impossible. The answer to your prayers come in the form of Norethisterone.
- You will need a prescription for this familiar period delay pill, but the doctor will hesitate to prescribe it. You need to start taking Norethisterone at least three days before your period at a pace of three pills per day.
- You can take it for as long as you like. Just a few days after stopping with the Norethisterone pills your period should begin.
- How to deal your period naturally?
- Naturally stopping your period is something that has been heavily debated.
- Some people swear by, and then there are those that counter those claims. The following methods are considered to be the most trustworthy.
Place one tablespoon of chia seeds in a bowl of water and let it soak during the night. Drink the water in the morning on an empty stomach. It is suggested to start drinking the solution six or seven days before your period is due.
Put some cinnamon sticks into a bowl of water and warm it up. Slowly increase the temperature for ten to fifteen minutes. Start drinking the water from the solution a week before your period is due.
Grab a bunch of french beans and put them in 100 ml water. Mix the solution before adding some lemon juice to it. For best results, start taking it at least five days before your menstrual date.
A pack of gelatin is mixed with one glass of warmed water. Once it is well mixed, the solution needs to be kept for five minutes before drinking. The recommended dosage is three cups per day.
Put several leaves of parley into half a liter of water and let it boil for around twenty minutes. Then add one tablespoon of honey into it. Drink this tea twice a day to postpone your period. Start drinking three or four days earlier.
Gram Lentil Soup
Measure a cup of gram lentil. Once you do that grind the lentil into a powder. Warm some water in a saucepan and add the lentil before adding some gram flour. The gram flour is the base ingredient for the soup. Start having the soup seven days before your period is due.
Two tablespoons of mustard seeds are mixed with one glass of milk. The milk needs to be warmed up before adding the mustard seeds. Start drinking this solution five to seven days before your menstrual period. You can drink it till the day you want the period to start.
Six or seven sundried raspberry leaves are enough for one dosage of tea. Start drinking it six or seven days before your period starts. There are no special instructions on how to prepare it. Prepare it as you would make any tea.
The simple truth is that the first two methods are the most effective ones. Both are based on pills that are not natural. But at the same time, they are very useful with almost no side effects to be worried about. Then there are the natural ways of preventing your period. There are no hard proofs they work, just recommendations from other people.
How can I stop my period naturally?
What can delay your period?
- low or high body weight.
- polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- hormonal contraceptives.
- chronic conditions such as diabetes or celiac disease.
- thyroid issues.
Can you completely stop your period?
Can I push my period out faster?
How can a 13 year old end your period faster?
- Exercise regularly. According to a report published in LiveStrong, exercise can have a significant impact on your menstrual cycle.
- Bank on vitamin C.
- Have Lots of relationship.
- Use sanitary napkins instead of tampons.
Do boys have periods?
Is your first period Brown?
What helps a girl on her period?
Which age periods will stop?
How long is a girls period?
Can a man sense when a woman is on her period?
Can periods skip a month?
What happens to a girl’s body during period?
Can others smell my period?
What do guys have instead of periods?
Why is my boyfriend Hornier when I’m on my period?
Ads by Google