You can print the text messages from your mobile phone, either by using screenshots or SMS backup. The only thing is that you need to have the computer with a printer, so that, you can able to print the text messages with all ease and comfort.
The following points will teach you how to print text messages from a cell phone.
- Download the SMS Backup Application
If you are going to print the text messages with SMS backup, then you need to download and install the SMS backup application.
- The SMS backup application will create a new folder in your Gmail inbox.
- All your text messages will be stored in the newly created folder in your Gmail inbox.
- If you want to print your text messages, you can do it within minutes by opening the backup folder.
- Connect your SMS Backup Application with Google Account
With no doubts, you have to connect your backup application to your Google account, so that, you can able to access the application legally.
- For connecting your application with Google account, you need to tap the SMS backup application icon on your mobile phone.
- By tapping the application of the icon, you will be taken to the main page of the backup application.
- Now, you need to tap connect, which appears in the middle of the page. You need to select your Google account and tap allow when prompted. As like tapping allow, you need to tap backup when prompted.
- Once, after setting up your account, you can see that your application and Google account are linked with each other. This will save all your current text messages to your Google account.
- Back up the Latest Text Messages
If you could not address an option to back up your text messages even after connecting your application to your Google account, you need to tap the backup option.
- You can find the backup option near the top side of the screen and click on it. Now, wait for a few seconds for the backup of text messages to be done.
- You can review the progress of the backup at the top of the screen.
- Open your Gmail Inbox on your Computer
Now, you need to sign into your Gmail account to see the backup of your text messages.
- As usual, you need to open gamil.com on your computer and click to sign in.
- Now, you should enter your Gmail id and password to sign into your account.
- If you are using more than one Google account, then you need to click on the right Google account, which you have paired up with the SMS backup application.
- Click the SMS Folder
Once, after successfully signed in to your Gmail account, you can able to address the SMS backup folder.
- You have to click on the SMS folder, which you can address on the left side of the inbox of the Gmail account.
- You have to click on the “More labels” on the left side of the window. This will open the backup folder, where your text messages are stored.
- Print the Text Messages
You can find a lot of text messages stored on the backup folder. Among that, you need to select the text message, which you want to print.
- Click the print option on the top right side of the window.
- Now, review the print settings and click the “Print” button to print the messages.
You can take screenshots of your text messages to print the messages. Upload the screenshots to drive and from there you can print.