In case you are no longer using any particular device, you should remove that device from your iCloud.
How to Remove a Device from iCloud Account?
You should remove your iOS device like AirPods, an Apple watch or an iPhone, in case you are not using those devices anymore.
- You need to go to the ‘iOS Device’ and go to ‘Settings’ in your device.
- You need to ‘Log-In’ to your iCloud with your ‘Apple ID’ & ‘Password’ then turn it off.
- In case you are using Mac, you should go for ‘Apple Menu’ then go to the ‘System Preferences’ the click on the ‘iCloud’ button and deselects ‘Find my Mac’.
- To continue the process, you need to enter your ‘Apple ID & Password’ and click on ‘Continue’.
How to Remove a Device from iCloud without a Password?
There are several reasons you have to remove a device from your cloud-like you have lost your device. So, its better you unregistered it from your iCloud account.
- In case you have lost your password, you can remove an iCloud account with the help of ‘iMyFone LockWiper’ – https://www.imyfone.com/unlock-iphone-passcode/ application.
- You just need to delete Apple ID & iCloud account without password from any activated device.
- Then you can turn off ‘Find my iPhone’ without any password.
- You can make a new Apple ID and keep enjoying the services of iCloud and iOS features.
How to Remove a Device from iCloud Sharing?
You can simply remove a device from the list listed on your iCloud account via the ‘Settings’ app in iOS.
- In case you have sold your device and do not want to keep that device on your device listed with your Apple ID – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201389.
- You simply have to open the ‘Setting’ app and go to ‘iCloud Option’ available.
- You have to enter all the details to access your Apple ID account details then go to the ‘Devices’ option listed.
- You need to select the device you want to remove from your iCloud account the remove it from your ID.
- It will simply ask for confirmation then click on ‘Remove to Account’ from your iCloud account.
How to Remove a Device from iCloud Backup?
iCloud provides only 5 GB free storage per account. So, you need to maintain the data that you are going to keep in your iCloud.
- iCloud basically backup all the information or data of the listed device every day, in the case to restore your settings in some new device.
- You need to go to the ‘Setting’ app on your iPhone or iOS device then click on the ‘Apple ID’.
- You should go to the ‘iCloud’ option and click on the ‘Manage Storage’ under it.
- Then click on ‘Backup’ and choose the device that you do not want to be in your backup.
How to Remove a Device from iCloud Keychain?
You should delete an iCloud account when it is not convenient for you anymore because of a sharing account with any of your family member.
- You should go to the ‘Apple Menu’ and go to ‘System Preferences’.
- Then you need to click on the ‘iCloud Panel’.
- You need to keep all your data from your iCloud drive like contacts, reminders, etc.
- In case to remove Apple Watch or AirPods, you need to be sure that they are offline.
Ads by Google