Spotify Premium provides a wide range of features to its users.
If you have subscribed for a premium membership, then you certainly are enjoying all the perksHowever, do you know you can connect multiple devices to your premium account? Yes, you can.
For example, you can connect to a speaker. Also, you can connect it to your girlfriend’s laptop or phone using the same login credentials. However, if you want to remove a device after a special event, then how you can do this. This is the article in which we will answer this question.
How to remove devices from Spotify?
Keep in mind that there multiple methods to remove devices from Spotify. You can do this by using your desktop computer that has either windows or any other operating system installed or using a mobile app on iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Let us first talk about using a desktop computer to remove devices from the Spotify account. When you use a laptop or computer, you may forget the devices that you have connected to your Spotify account. This way, your account can be abused easily by others. You need to follow the steps given below to remove devices on PC or Mac.
- Open the Spotify website or app using your PC or Mac.
- Click the “Down” arrow icon that is at the top-right of the application. This usually appears next to the username.
- Now, select “Account” in the drop-down menu. The drop-down menu will show you a list of buttons. So, you need to click the “Account” button.
- The browser (Chrome, Firefox, or any other) will open the “Account Overview” page.
- Here, you need to scroll down and come to the bottom of the page.
- Now, choose “Sign out everywhere” to remove all devices that are connected to the Spotify account currently.
How to remove devices from Spotify using the Android app?
To remove the devices using the app, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Open your Android Phone.
- Open the Spotify app.
- Choose the “Gear” icon on the Home menu. This is usually in the top right corner.
- Access Spotify settings.
- Here, choose the devices from the list shown on the menu.
- At the top, choose the “Devices menu” connected to the account.
- Scroll down to find the device name that you want to delete ore remove.
- Tap the icon on the right side of the device’s name to remove it.
- A menu popping up from the screen’s bottom will show you that the device has been removed from the Spotify account.
How to remove devices from Spotify using iPhone?
Here are steps you need to follow to remove devices from Spotify using the iPhone. The process is the same for the iPhone and iPad.
- First, open the Spotify on your iPad or iPhone that is on the home screen of the iPhone. You can also find the Spotify icon in the app folder.
- Once you have opened it, you need to go to the bottom and tap “Your Library.”
- Tap it two times if it does not navigate you to the settings.
- On the top right, you will see a white gear icon. Tap on it.
- Go to the setting menu.
- Then, tap the devices on the menu.
- Slide to see the local devices.
- Remove the devices.
Many people use Spotify. If you have a premium account and your friend asks you to enable his device on Spotify and you do it, but then you forget to remove it, then you can follow the steps of any of these methods to remove his or her device. The choice is yours to follow any method above.
How do I kick someone off my Spotify?
How do I logout of all devices on Spotify?
How is someone else using my Spotify?
How did my Spotify get hacked?
Why do people log in to Spotify?
Can someone hack your Spotify?
Can someone else log into Spotify?
Can I see what my family is listening to on Spotify?
Can you trick Spotify family?
Can the family manager see your history?
What happens when you remove someone from Spotify family plan?
Can someone remove themselves from Spotify family?
How do I remove myself from a family plan?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings. Family View family members.
- Tap your family member’s name.
- At the top right, tap More Remove member. Remove.
Can you remove yourself from a phone plan?
Are family plans cheaper than individual?
How do I remove family link?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Family Link .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Family group.
- At the top right, tap More Delete family group. Delete.
How do I change my child account to normal?
- Open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the “Settings” card, tap Manage settings. Account info.
- In the top right, tap Edit .
- Make changes to your child’s account.
- In the top right, tap Save.