eBay is a shopping site that allows you to initiate sales by listing your items on eBay. If you want to remove your eBay listing for some reasons, you can do that in the following ways.
Remove eBay Listing on Mobile
If you have accidentally made a mistake when listing an item, you can delete or remove it from eBay listing.
- Open eBay app or site and go to sign in page. Sign-In with your credentials.
- Click on ‘My eBay’. Choose to sell on the left side and click selling from the drop-down list.
- Navigate to the item or listing you want to remove. Click on ‘More Actions’, it will open a dropdown list.
- Choose the end item. Select end my listings early. You will get some options. Choose a valid reason for removing your item from listing.
- Then, click on ‘End My Listing’.
- You will no longer see the items in your list.
Remove eBay Listing with Bids
You can remove your items from eBay listing at any time any day either if your items are broken or missing or you made a mistake when listing the items.
- Open the official website of eBay and navigate to the Sign-In page. Enter into your account by signing in with your credentials.
- Go to ‘My eBay>Sell>Selling’.
- Choose the item you want to remove. Go to more actions dropdown menu and choose to end my listings early.
- If buyers already have bid your items, you can end the listing in two ways. One is that if there are 12 or more hours before the end of the listing, select cancel bids and end listing early or sale an item to the highest bidder. Second is that if there are fewer than 12 hours before the end of the listing, you have to choose to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- If your items have no bids, you can skip the above step.
- Choose the reason to end your list and select end my listing.
Remove eBay Listing Limit
Some sellers simply add their items on the selling page without reading the terms and conditions of selling the items on eBay and selling limits. You have to know these things before adding an item on eBay selling page – https://www.ebay.com/help/selling.
- Open the landing page of the eBay and click sign in. Enter your email ID and password to Sign-In your seller account.
- Every seller on eBay has selling limits. If you are new to eBay, your limits will be fewer than 10 items.
- If you have an eBay seller account for several years, but did not sell anything, you can have higher selling limits, because eBay considers you a trusted member.
- You can check your account limits and remove them. For that, click ‘My eBay’ at the top of the home page.
- Click ‘More Actions>Sell>All Selling’ on the left side of the page.
- You can see your account limits in the seller hub section.
- If you want to increase your limits, ‘Click Selling>Other Selling Problems>Increase Your Selling Limits’. Your selling limits will be increased based on terms and process involved.
For removing an item from eBay listing, you should have a valid reason. Make sure to follow the above-mentioned steps properly to remove the listing on eBay.
Can I remove item for sale on eBay?
How do I withdraw an eBay listing?
Can you cancel an eBay listing before it ends?
How do I remove a private listing on eBay?
How do I make my listing private on eBay after selling?
Why do eBay sellers use private listings?
Despite what eBay lore often says, there are legitimate reasons why a seller might find that private listings help them serve their customers and do better business: Sensitive goods are involved. There are some types of goods that aren’t things buyers want everyone to know about.
How do I remain anonymous on eBay?
How much can I sell on eBay as a private seller?
Does eBay always take 10%?
Why are eBay fees so high?
Can I sell on eBay as a private seller?
How much does eBay charge if item doesn’t sell?
|Selling Price||Final Value Fees|
|Item not sold||No fee|
|$0.01 to $50.00||8.75% of the final selling price|
|$50.01 to $1,000.00||8.75% of the initial $50.00, plus 4% of the remaining final selling price ($50.01 to $1,000.00)|
How much can you sell on eBay per month?
How many eBay listings do you need to make money?
Can I make a living selling on eBay?
How do I make $500 a month on eBay?
- Get Organized. Organizing your time is essential for successfully selling on eBay.
- Start with Items Around Your House.
- Buy Low; Sell High.
- Market Your Listings.
How can I make $1000 a month on eBay?
- Use high-quality images of your products.
- Write down a complete detailed description of your product and keep your potential buyers in mind.
- Make your research.
- Schedule your listing and avoid reserve prices.
- Select your product carefully.