On Twitter PC or Mac Computer
- From your desktop browser, navigate to https://twitter.com/. Enter your username and password if prompted to get into your account.
- From your account page, navigate to the left panel and click on the “Profile” option.
- After that, find the “Followers” option located below your bio and click on it. By doing that, you’ll get to your followers’ list.
- Next, click on the username of the follower you’d wish to block. Doing so opens their profile page.
- On the left side of the “Follow” button, click on the three-dotted icon resembling an ellipses “…” located on the left of the “Follow.” Doing so prompts a drop-down menu to appear.
- Select the option for “Block @the username” that you want to remove from your following list. This prompts a confirmation pop-up to display on the screen.
- When you get a prompt, click on the “Block” for the second time. Immediately after that, a message that reads “Successfully blocked” will appear on the screen. If you stop at this point, the username will be removed and blocked until the time you will unblock it.
- After that, click on the “Blocked” button located on the upper right corner of the username you’ve just blocked. This opens a pop-up menu.
- From the pop-up menu, select the “Unblock” option by clicking on it. Doing that allows the username to be removed from your list but can still follow your account in the future. If you have multiple accounts to remove, you will have to repeat the procedure above.
Note: This is the best way to remove followers on Twitter without blocking them.
On Twitter App for Android and iPhone
- On your home screen, locate and tap on the Twitter app icon. It’s a white bird with a blue background. The app will open into your account’s homepage if already signed in.
- Locate your profile picture located on the upper-right corner of the screen to open the menu tab.
- After that, tap on your “Followers” counting to get to the “Followers” list.
- Tap on the follower you’d wish to remove, and you’ll get to their account page.
- On the top-right corner of the page, tap on the three stacked dots to expand the menu.
- After that, tap on the “Block” option. Doing so prompts a pop-up message to appear on the screen.
- When prompted, tap on the “Block” option that appears red on the upper-right corner of your mobile screen. This blocks your intended follower.
- Tap the “Yes” option on a confirmation pop-up that appears. Now, the follower has been removed from your list and unblocked too.
- You can repeat the procedure to remove another contact if you wish to do so. If you’d want to remove many followers in bulk, you can opt for a dedicated third-party’s app.
On Twitter without Blocking Them
Blocking a follower on Twitter with making the username be removed from your list and prevents them from seeing your profile and following you in the future. Also, you will not be able to view their profiles again.
Instead of blocking the follower, you can block to remove them and then unblock them immediately. By doing that, you will have removed them without getting the follower blocked.
Remove Twitter Followers Fast in Bulk
If you’re looking for a pretty easy way to remove your Twitter followers in bulk quickly, you can use a third-party application. One of the best apps that you can use is ManageFlitter. This software enables you to unfollow fake, inactive, and overly active followers just at a click.
How do I remove a follower on twitter without blocking them?
How can you remove someone from following you on twitter?
How do I delete followers?
How do I block unwanted followers on twitter?
If a stranger (or someone you know) is following you on Twitter and you want to block them: Select the down arrow icon located at the top of a Tweet from the account you wish to block. Select Block. Select Block again to confirm.
Why is twitter removing my followers?
Who has me blocked on twitter?
How do I know Im blocked?
What happens if you get blocked on twitter?
Are you Shadowbanned on twitter?
How do I get rid of Shadowban on twitter 2020?
What is shadow banned TikTok?
Why does my TikTok have 0 views?
Completion rate of TikTok refer to how many people actually watched your video till the end. If your completion rate is low in the initial stage, your videos will not be available for view to more audience and hence they will show zero views.
Why am I Shadow banned?
What isn’t allowed on TikTok?
TikTok is a platform that celebrates creativity but not shock-value or violence. We do not allow content that is gratuitously shocking, graphic, sadistic, or gruesome or that promotes, normalizes, or glorifies extreme violence or suffering on our platform.