How to Remove Pages from a PDF
PDF is a great option for maintaining the original formatting of some documents. However, when you try to edit them, it might be a bit frustrating. However, there are few quick and simple tricks for removing the pages from the PDF. There are Adobe Acrobat and many third-party software tools which you can get for free. These tips come in handy when you have to send someone a compact PDF file with all the information.
- Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is the pioneering program to introduce PDF files. With this, you can easily delete the pages from your PDF file. However, you should know that you cannot delete the pages without the Adobe Acrobat subscription. If you don’t have the premium version, you can simply opt for the 7-day trial. Nonetheless, this can be a hassle and is just a temporary solution. If you don’t want to use this tool, you can try out the other online tools that are available.
- Small PDF
With this software, you can convert the PDF file into a word document. Nevertheless, you can also use it for removing pages from PDF. This tool helps in condensing the document into a small file and keeps the pages you require. The best part about this tool is that it also gives you a copy of the PDF which you want to keep. This means there is no need to alter your original document.
Sejda online software is pretty easy to use. It provides a comprehensive range of editing services for PDF like unlocking or protecting documents, adding electronic signatures, and converting some file types into PDF. The tool also makes sure that the files are secure. All you have to do is add the file and as the pages appear on the display box, you can scroll and delete it. In case you don’t know which page you want to remove and ensure that you are deleting the correct page, simply zoom in and out using the zoom slider. Once you delete the pages, you can save the file.
- PDF Candy
Apart from extracting images from PDF and turning images into PDF, the tool will also help you to delete pages from PDF file. You delete pages from files which are private or confidential. The uploaded content is processed for editing. It is a quick and efficacious process.
How do I remove pages from a PDF for free?
- Drag and drop your PDF file in the box above.
- Delete each page by hovering over its thumbnail and click the trash icon.
- You can also rearrange and rotate the pages if needed.
- Click ‘Apply Changes’ and download the modified file.
Why can’t I delete pages from PDF?
How do I add or remove pages from a PDF?
- Click the Pages icon in the left-hand menu. The Pages panel will open, with each page of your PDF displayed as a thumbnail image.
- Right-click inside the pages panel.
- Select New. A New Pages window will open.
- Provide information about blank page(s) to be inserted.
How do I delete a page from a PDF without Acrobat?
Can you delete pages from a PDF in Adobe Reader?
How do you delete pages from a PDF in Internet Explorer?
How do you delete a PDF that won’t delete?
- In Windows Explorer, turn off the Preview Pane. (Alt+P, or click”Preview Pane” in the Windows Explorer tool bar.)
- If that doesn’t work, use SHIFT+DELETE to permanently delete the file. ( Caution: You won’t be able to un-delete).
Can you open a PDF file without Internet?
How do I open a PDF file without Adobe?
You can open PDF files that are on your hard drive (local files) with Google Chrome. If you want you can use Google chrome as default PDF reader/viewer. Just give any PDF file right click and then select Google chrome as default PDF viewer from open with options.
How do I open a PDF file in Adobe Reader?
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the link to the PDF file.
- Choose the appropriate save or download option.
- Make sure Adobe Acrobat Document is selected for the file type, and save the file.
- Locate the saved PDF, and double-click the file to open it.
How do I open PDF files in Chrome?
- Right-click on a PDF.
- Choose Open with > Google Chrome.
- If you don’t see Chrome, click ‘Other…’ and search for the program.
- Click ‘Open‘ and that’s pretty much it.
What program will open PDF files?
While Android does not have “built-in” support for reading PDF files, there are a large number of free apps that will easily open your PDF files. You may even have one of these already installed: Google Drive.
Why are PDFs not opening in Chrome?
Why PDF is not opening in browser?
Why can I not open PDF files?
The most possible cause could be the recent installation or update of Adobe Reader/Acrobat. Besides, it can also be caused by an operating system upgrade or corruption. Possible factors that prevent you from opening files in Adobe Reader or Acrobat: The PDF files are not created by Adobe programs.