If there is a certain movie or video that you want to rent on Amazon, you will need to go through a few simple steps. Amazon has a huge selection of movies to choose from, so it is very likely that you’ll be able to find what you are looking for. Some of these renting options are more convenient than others.
- On Your Computer
You have the option of renting movies and videos on Amazon using your computer. It’s quite simple and easy.
- In your browser on your computer, you will need to navigate to www.amazon.com.
- Next you can either search for a specific title that you want to watch, or you can browse through some of the featured categories.
- Choose the title you want to watch.
- Select “More Purchase Options”.
- Choose “Rent” and confirm your purchase.
- You might need to enter your PIN if you have one set up through your Prime Video Settings.
- Select the rental period you want for the movie.\
- Through Amazon Fire TV
If you have an Amazon Fire TV, you can rent a wide variety of movies by following these steps.
- Open up Movies or TV shows from the main menu on your Fire TV. You also have the option of searching for a specific title. If you have a remote with voice capabilities, you can search for movies this way.
- Choose a certain title from the search results that you want to rent.
- Once you have chosen the movie you want to rent, select the “More Ways to Watch” option.
- Select the “Rent” option and go through the prompts you are presented with.
- Once you have completed your order, just select “Watch Now” to start watching the movie.
- On Apple TV
If you happen to have an Apple TV, you will be able to rent movies on Amazon without any issues.
- First you will need to get your Siri Remote and hold down on the Siri button.
- While you are pressing the button, simply say “Amazon Prime Video App Store”. You also have the option of doing this manually, but it will take longer.
- Navigate to the App Store and download the Amazing Prime Video app if you don’t already have it.
- Once you have opened up the app on your Apple TV, you will need to enter the title you want to watch in the search bar at the top of the screen. You can also browse through the various categories.
- When you select a specific title, choose the “More Ways to Watch” option.
- Select the “Rent” option.
- After you have completed your order, just select “Watch Now”.
If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you will be able to watch certain movies and TV shows completely free. You can search for these movies by saying “Prime only” into your remote control if you have an Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV.