As like other apps, Snapchat app does not support abusing content, so if anyone is posting violating or harassing content that is against Snapchat’s terms of service and conditions, you can report them on Snapchat.
Report Someone’s Story on Snapchat
If you experience violence, harassment or other safety risks through anyone on Snapchat, you can report the person on Snapchat. Your report will be reviewed and responded by the Snapchat team within 24 hours.
- First, you have to long press and hold onto the violating snap until you see a button appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you have to tap on the ‘Report’ option to report the story on Snapchat and let them know what kind of risks you are facing and what makes Snapchat unsafe to you.
Report Someone Driving on Snapchat
It is needless to mention that, whatever pictures or videos you post on Snapchat will disappear within some seconds. Many teenagers take this for granted and used to post videos and pictures while driving, which may result in accidents. If you have spotted anyone who is posting contents while driving, you can report them on Snapchat support.
- You have to press and hold onto the name of the Snapchatter until you get the ‘Report’ button.
- Tap to report the account and explain to Snapchat’s support team briefly about what you have noticed and what you feel against their terms of service.
Anonymously Report Someone on Snapchat
Whatever you report on Snapchat will be kept confidential and the Snapchat users cannot see who is reported against them and what the reason they have reported for is. Without being worried about anything, you can safely report through this link.
- All you have to do is to visit the official site. Tap community and select safety center. Once you tap a safety center, you can get to see a box ‘Report a Safety Concern’.
- Just tap on the box to get various options, where you again have to choose ‘Report a Safety Concern’. You have to explain the reason why you are reporting this Snapchatter or chat.
- Your reason should be genuine and acceptable. Once your report is sent, Snapchat team will go through it and take necessary actions.
Report Underage Users on Snapchat
According to Snapchat’s terms of service, the mobile app is designed for people that are aged 18 or above. If you have found any underage users on Snapchat, you can definitely report them on Snapchat.
- You can send an email to support@Snapchat.com with all the necessary details about the Snapchatter.
- You can mention the person’s age or if he or she is posting any abusing content.
Report Someone Selling Drugs on Snapchat
Snapchat keeps you connected with a pool of users all the time. Some people use this as a reason to deal with drugs on Snapchat. Selling drugs is illegal and if it happens on Snapchat, you can report to the support team.
- You can report to support team or via the mobile app.
- No matter the way you choose to report, make sure to provide the details about the Snapchatter’s name, kind of drugs he is selling, and more.
You can easily report violating content or the user through Snapchat’s mobile app or support team.