- Save your posted video from Facebook on PC and Mace Computer
- Sign in to your Facebook account. And then locate the videos that you want to save by navigating to the “Photos.”
- Opening the “Albums “and get to “Videos”.
- Select the “Play “option to play the video. After that, click on the “Option” button below your video.
- Then, click on the “Download HD” or the option for the “Download SD,” depending on your quality preference. With that said, HD stands for High Definition while SD stands for Standard Definition.
- Open the “Download” folder and find your downloaded videos. If you want to save the videos posted by friends, you can follow the next procedures discussed below.
- Save videos posted by other Facebook users on Mac or PC windows using a mobile Facebook website version
- Log in to your Facebook account. And locate the video that you want to save.
- Select on the “Play.” You should realize that the URL in the address bar changes to reflect that of the Facebook video.
- Next, check on the address bar and replace the “www” with “m” to change the web page to a mobile version reading as http://m.facebook.com/
- Hit on the “Enter” button to get the mobile version of the video. Viewing the video in the mobile version allows you to save videos on your computer by enabling the HTML5.
- Once again, select the “Play” option.
- Then, right-click on the playing video and chose how you want to save it by clicking on either “Save target as” or “Save video as”.
- Selected on the storage location of your video on your computer and click on “Save,” and the video will get downloaded and saved on your computer. If you don’t choose the storage location, the video will get saved in the “Downloads” by default.
- Save videos posted by other Facebook users on Mac or PC windows using Another Website
- Scroll and locate the video you want to download on Facebook.
- Right-click on it and select “Copy video URL at the current time.”
- Next, navigate to fbdown.net
- Paste the link as prompted and click on “Download”.
- On the next page, you should choose your preferred video quality. You can select either the Standard Definition (SD) or High Definition (HD).
- Right-click on the video and click on the option of saving the video on your computer.
- Head to the download folder on your computer and confirm if your videos got downloaded and saved in the folder. Now, you can watch the videos and share them with other people offline.
- Save videos on your Facebook profile on iPhone and Android Phones
- On your iPhones home screen, tap on the Facebook icon to launch the Facebook app. If you’re already signed in, you should get to your Facebook homepage with the “News Feed.” If not automatically signed in, you should get to the login page, enter your details and log in to your account.
- Once in your Facebook account, locate the video you intend to save to your profile.
- Tap on the video to play, and an icon resembling three dots (…) will appear on the top-right corner if you’re using iPhone. But if you’re using an Android mobile phone or tablet, you should see three vertically stacked dots instead of (…)
- Tap on the “Save Video” from the options that appear, and the video will get saved on your profile. While you can get access to your saved videos and view them from anywhere, you must have an internet connection.
- To view your saved videos later, sign into Facebook and locate the “More” button on your Facebook homepage and tap on it.
- In the menu that opens, tap on “Saved,” and you should find your saved videos.
- Tap to play and watch them. If you can’t view the videos, tap on the “Video” tab, and that’s all about saving and watching the saved videos on Facebook.
- How to Download Facebook Videos For Free Using Save from net Website on Window and Mac computer
- From your preferred browser, navigate to https://www.facebook.com/ or click on this link to sign in automatically or log in with your face login details.
- Locate the intended video that you want to download by either scrolling through the News Feed or select the name of the person who posted it to go and look for the video from their account.
- However, if you see a lock instead of a globe, the video is private, and you cannot download it.
- Once you get the video, right-click on it, and a menu will appear. If the dropdown menu does not appear, try right-clicking on it again.
- Scroll down the dropdown menu and click on the “Save Video URL” and a small pop-up box will appear with the Facebook videos link in it.
- Click on the link in the pop-up box to highlight it and then press Ctrl+C for Windows or ⌘ Command+C for Mac on your keyboard to copy the link. Alternatively, right-click on the link and click on “Copy” in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Head to “Save From net” through this link https://en.savefrom.net/ on your browser by inputting the links or by simply clicking on the link.
- Paste the Facebook link by clicking on “Just insert a link” field at the top of the page and the press on Ctrl+V for PC and ⌘ Command+V for Mac. After that, the video preview icon should appear below your text field.
- Toggle the green “Download” button below the preview window, and your video will automatically get downloaded and save in the “Downloads” folder. Unlike other websites, Save from net automatically assigns the highest video quality, and it may not ask you to choose video quality.
- Download Facebook Videos On iPhone For Free
- Navigate to your App store and download the document’s app. You can do that by opening your Apps Store, then tap on “Search.” Next, tap on the Search bar, type in “documents,” and the tap on the “Search.” After that, tap on “Get” to the right of the “Document by Readle head “as the heading. Ensure to enter your apple or touch ID when prompted.
- Navigate to the home screen by pressing on iPhone’s home screen button.
- After that, tap on the Facebook icon, and you’ll automatically get to the News Feed if you’re signed in.
- Scroll through the “News Feed” to locate and select the video you want to save. Alternatively, you can enter the name of the person who posted the video in the search bar at the top. Then, go to his/her account to find and download the video.
- Ensure that the video is public before trying to download it. If the video has a globe icon, you can download it.
- Tap on the intended video to play it. Skip or forget this step as doing so may result in broken links in the next level.
- Tap on the “Share” option right below the playing video, and a pop-up menu will appear. Tap on “Copy Link” to get your video link copied to the clipboard.
- Go back to your home screen and tap on the “Documents” icon that resembles a multi-colored “D” on a white background.
- Launch your Safari browser by tapping on its icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Then, swipe the icon from the right side to the left to open the browser page. After that, Tap on the address bar on the upper side of the screen and type the save from.net in the address bar and hit on the blue “Go” button on your keyboard.
- Tap on the text field close to the top of the page and tap on it again once the keyboard appears. When a popup appears, tap on “Paste.” After that, tap on the green “Download” button at the center of the page below the Video’s “Preview.” By tapping on that, save from.net automatically selects the highest video quality by default. To change the quality, tap on the MP4 HD, and then choose your preferred quality.
- Tap on the light-blue “Done” option on the upper-right corner of the screen. And then tap on the down-facing arrow “Downloads” icon in the lower-right side of the screen. Also, you can click on this icon to watch your video download progress and watch your downloaded videos.
- To watch your downloaded video, tap on its name, and play it in the “documents.” To return to the documents page, tap on the “Done” icon located in the top- left the side of the screen.
- To move the videos onto your iPhone device, ensure you’re on the “Documents” page and tap on the “Downloads” folder. Then, tap on this “…” icon below your video and tap on the “Share” option.
- After that, tap on “Save to Files”> Select a folder> tap on “Add”> Open “Files”> Open the video folder> Tap on “Share” icon.
- And finally, tap on “Save Video.” And that’s it. You can now save public videos posted by other Facebook users effortlessly.
- Download Facebook Videos on Android for Free
- Download the “ES File Explorer App” through the following steps.
- Head to Google Play Store and then tap on the search bar.
- In the search bar, type in “es file Explorer, “and some results will appear below the search bar.
- Tap on the “ES File Explorer” from the results and then tap on “INSTALL.”
- After that, tap on “ACCEPT” when prompted for the app to install.
- Next, minimize the Google Play Store and tap on the Facebook icon. If you’re automatically logged in, you should get to the “News Feed.” If not logged already in, enter your login details in the Facebook login page provided.
- Scroll down your “News Feed” and locate the video you want to be downloaded. If you know the name of the author who posted the video, tap on the search the bar on the top of the page and type in the name of the person. Once the name appears, tap on and navigate to the person’s profile to find the video.
- Confirm whether the video is public before proceeding. Check if the video has a globe icon below it. If it has, then the video is public. However, if you see a lock icon or two-person silhouette, the video is private. And therefore, you cannot download it.
- Tap on the intended video to play it. If you don’t play the video, it may result in the broken link in the next step.
- Tap on the “Share” option below, and a menu will pop up.
- Scroll down on the menu and tap on the “Copy link”. By doing so, your video link will be copied on the clipboard.
- Then, tap on your Google Chrome app icon to launch the browser. Alternatively, you can tap on other apps that are available on Android. But Chrome is the default browser on most android mobile phones.
- Navigate to the Save From Net website by tapping on the address bar at the top of the screen and type “Savefrom.net” and then hit on the “Go” or “Enter” on the Android keyboard.
- Tap the next field near the top of the page. Once your Android keyboard appears, tap on the ground again. After that, tap “Paste” in the pop-up menu. If an Ad opens when you’re in the process, close it by tapping on the small “X” on the top-right corner of the Ad.
- Tap on the green “Download” button at the center of the page, and your video will get downloaded automatically into your Android’s SD card or hard drive.
- Leave the Google Chrome Browser and navigate to the App Drawer. Then, tap the ES File Manager app icon. If it’s your first to install the “ES File Explorer,” ensure you touch through the introduction screen before continuing with the procedure.
- Select your storage option by either tapping on the “SD Card” or “Internal” storage option depending on where your downloaded files go. And then tap on the “Downloads” option near the center of the screen. It is in this folder that you should find all your downloaded files.
- In this step, you should move your downloaded videos to “Gallery “or “photos” for convenience purposes. After moving them videos, you should be able to open them quickly instead of using ES File Explorer. To move your videos, follow the steps below.
- Tap and hold on the video you want to move to select it.
- Tap on this icon ⋮ at the bottom or upper right corner of your screen.
- Tap “Move to” and then tap on “DCIM” in the location window.
- In the DCIM folder, tap on “Camera“ and then tap on the “OK” button.
By completing the above steps, you should have your videos downloaded from Facebook and moved to a gallery or photos folder. And that’s it.
How do you download videos from Facebook?
How do I save videos from Facebook to my camera roll?
Why cant I download my videos from Facebook?
How can I save a video from Facebook to my gallery without an app?
How can I save a video from Facebook to my phone 2020?
How do I save a video from Facebook to my iPhone?
How do I save a video from Facebook messenger to my phone gallery?
How do I download a video from Facebook to youtube?
Browse through the videos and choose the video you are going to download and transfer to Youtube. Double click on the video to play it. Select the three dots top right, and the menu will appear on the screen. Click the Download Video option.
How can I convert Facebook video to MP4 for free?
- Copy the URL of the Facebook Video that you want to download.
- Paste the link into OFFEO’s Facebook Video as MP4 tool and click “Convert Video”.
- Choose from the options of the different formats and click “Download”.
How do I download a private video from Facebook?
- Navigate to fbdown.net/private-downloader.php in your web browser.
- In a new tab, log into Facebook and go to the page of the video you want to download.
- If you’re using Windows, press Ctrl + U. If you’re using a Mac, press Command + Option + U.
- Copy the source code into the box on FBDown.net.
- Click Download.
Is it legal to download facebook videos?
How can I download facebook videos from 2021?
- Go to Facebook and sign in.
- Find the video you want to get and right-click it.
- Go to FBDOWN.net and paste the URL to the address bar.
- Click “Download Video in Normal Quality” or “Download Video in HD Quality” to start saving the video from Facebook to your computer.
How can I download a video from Facebook onto my computer?
Think of it like “bookmarking” a video.
- Find a video that you want to save for later.
- Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
- Click or tap “Save video.”