Screenshot is very useful facility provided by smartphones. In this guide, you will learn about taking screenshot in iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
We will guide about all the possible ways to screenshot.
How to screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Since, apple has changed its home button, you may be wandering, how to take screenshot on it.
Home button is now pressure sensitive button that gives feel of real home. This button is powered by Taptic Engine. So, below are the steps by which you can screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
- Press the power button/wakeup button on the side of your iPhone.
- While keeping the power button pressed, press the home button.
- Your screen will blink showing that screenshot has been taken. It will be automatically save in your storage.
How to screenshot on iPhone 7 with assistive touch
Sometimes it is difficult to press the power button and home button at the same time, if they are not pressed at the same time, any other action is performed, which is very annoying. So, by using soft method, I mean assistive touch, you can easily screenshot iPhone 7 and iPhone plus.
- If you have not enabled assistive touch, enable it by going to Settings->General->Accessibility->Assistive Touch and switch the assistive touch to on.
- In the assistive touch section, you will have option named as “Customize top level menu”. Tap on it.
- Tap on star icon named “Custom”, it will open a list. Select screenshot from that list.
- Now, your assistive touch button is enabled and appeared on your screen, with screenshot functionality.
- To screenshot, tap on assistive touch button and tap on screenshot from pop-up options.
It is best way to screenshot if you are holding device in one hand.
App to screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus
If you don’t want to capture the whole screen, you cannot do it with default screenshot method. Only you can do is to edit and crop the captured screen.
There are many apps available on app store, which allows you to take screenshot. The advantage of using the app rather than built in option is that these apps give extended functionality such as taking screenshot of specific part of the screen, circular or rectangular shape screenshot etc. It also allows to share them.
You can download such app by searching on app store, however I have given link to an app.
Reduce brightness over minimum
Sometimes when you are in dark pace, using iPhone with lowest possible screen brightness causes eyes strains or it is not needed to that extent too. But, you can reduce brightness below to minimum level by following steps below.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on accessibility.
- Tap on zoom.
- Go to Zoom Filter->Low Light
Don’t forget to make shortcut for dimmer light in the accessibility by steps below.
- Go to settings.
- Go to accessibility and then Accessibility shortcut.
You can access dimer light by pressing power button on right side 3 times quickly. This will enable dim mode.
Tip: iPhone built in calculator does not comes with a backspace key to remove a character. But you must know how to do it
Swipe to the left, this will delete the character left to the cursor or pointer.
Take measurements with iPhone
A new app has been introduced in iOS 12. This app allows you to take measurements of various objects using camera. It do not gives perfect result always, but accurate enough for many objects.
Ads by Google