Taking a screenshot on an Acer laptop is an effective way to provide graphics-based evidence for your content. These methods will help you to create the image quickly and effectively.
Keyboard Combinations on an Acer Laptop
One of the simplest ways to create a screenshot on your Acer is to use a keyboard combination command to take the image.
- Open your computer to the screen that you want to capture as a screenshot.
- Then press the Windows logo and the Print Screen keys simultaneously.
- Go to the screenshots folder under your username and pictures to review the images to see if they are useful.
Active Window Screenshots
If you want to use a screenshot in a specific file, such as a Word document, then you can initiate a command to capture an active window.
- Open a graphics app on your Acer laptop, then go to the screen you want to capture.
- Press the Print Screen key to save the screenshot to your clipboard.
- Then paste the image into your app to begin working with it.
- Save the file when you are finished to keep your screenshot in the folder of your choice.
Use a Screen Recorder
There are several apps and software options for your Acer laptop that will capture the audio output and video displays.
- Download your preferred app, such as Snagit.
- Run the program based on the instructions provided, capturing the image on your screen.
- Save the screenshot into your editor or as a raw file.
TIP: Unless you plan to create video content with your screenshots, the first method is usually the easiest to follow on an Acer laptop.
What is the shortcut key to take screenshot in laptop?
How do you screenshot on a Acer Aspire 3?
How do I get a screenshot on my laptop?
How do I take a screenshot on my Windows computer?
How do I take a screen shot?
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
How do you take screenshots on a Macbook?
Screenshots on an Android phone
- Go to your Photos app.
- Tap on the three parallel lines in the top left corner.
- Select “Device folders” > “Screenshots.”
What is PrtScn button?
How do you take screenshots on Windows 10?
How do I take a long screenshot on my PC?
How do I get the Snipping Tool?
Select the Start button, type snipping tool in the search box on the taskbar, and then select Snipping Tool from the list of results.
What is the key for Snipping Tool?
What is the shortcut to screenshot on Windows?
Windows Key + PrtScn: Windows 10 will take a screenshot and save it as a PNG file in the default Pictures folder in File Explorer. Alt + PrtScn: This is a great option if you just want to take a shot of an individual window on your screen.
How do I get snipping tool to automatically save?
- Right-click the Greenshot icon in the System Tray and select Preferences from the menu. This should bring up the Settings dialog.
- Under the Output tab, specify your Preferred Output File Settings. In particular, enter your desired path to automatically save screenshots to in the Storage location field.
How do I use the snipping tool on my laptop?
How do I capture a scrolling screen with Snipping Tool?
How do you use the snip tool on a Mac?
- Press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 4.
- Drag the crosshair to select the area of the screen to capture.
- To take the screenshot, release your mouse or trackpad button.
- If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot.