Asus makes several high-powered laptops for the global consumer market which are capable of performing a host of functions.
In this section, we highlight the steps of taking a screenshot on an Asus laptop.
How to Screenshot on Asus Laptop Windows 7?
Asus laptops mostly run on Windows 7 as it is one of the most versatile operating systems. Most professional software also relies on Windows 7 for their functionality.
- First, you need to open the page which you wish to screenshot.
- Locate the key with the ‘Windows’ icon on the keyboard.
- Then locate the print screen key on the keyboard, it usually represented as ‘Prt Sc’ which is just a short form for the word print screen.
- Press the ‘Windows Key’ and the ‘PrtSc Key’ together at the same time and then release them both.
- You can even press the ‘Fn Key’ along with ‘PrtSc’ to take a screenshot.
How to Screenshot on Asus Touchscreen Laptop?
Asus touchscreen laptops belong to a new range of laptops in which the laptop screen can be operated by touch. These laptops quickly became popular in the market due to their ease of use.
- To take a screenshot, you need to make the Windows of your choice an active window.
- You can tap anywhere on the screen when the window is open to make it an active Windows.
- You should then press the ‘Alt’ button and ‘PrtSc’ button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- If you wish to take a screenshot of your entire screen then you can press and hold ‘PrtSc’ alone.
How to Screenshot on Asus Transformer Laptop?
Asus transformer laptops are heavy-duty laptops that are renowned for their convenience and processing power.
- The procedure for taking a screenshot on Transformer laptops is similar to that as on an Asus Windows 7 laptop regardless of the operating system it is running on.
- You can tap the ‘PrtSc’ key if you wish to take a screenshot of the whole screen.
- Alternatively, you can locate and press the ‘Windows’ and ‘PrtSc’ keys simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- Make sure that the window you wish to take a screenshot of is an active window before you take the screenshot.
- After taking a screenshot, it is automatically copied to your clipboard so you don’t need to locate it in your computer storage in order to send it.
You can use the paint app to make any edits to your screenshot or to customize it before sending.
How do you take a screenshot on Asus laptop?
- On a window laptop, open the Page you would like to take a screenshot on.
- On your keyboard, tap the [PrtSc] button once, this should capture the screen.
- Open an image editing program such as Paint or Gimp.
- Paste the screenshot using the [Ctrl] + V buttons on your keyboard.
- Save the file.
How do I take a screenshot on my laptop?
How do I take a screen shot?
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
What is PrtScn button?
How do I use the PrtSc button?
What is the main win key?
What is the period key?
What is key on computer?
What does the Fn key do?
How do I activate the Fn key?
How do you check if Fn key is working?
Check if there was any key like F Lock or F Mode key on your keyboard. If there is one key like that, press that key and then check if the Fn keys could work.
How do I use the Fn key on my laptop?
- You can also press and hold Fn while moving your finger up and down on the navigation pad to scroll within a document.
- You can press and hold Fn while pressing keyboard letters M, J, K, L, U, I, O, P, /, ;, and 0 to match the physical layout of a numeric keypad.
How do you press the F keys on a 60 key keyboard?
How do I use the F6 key on my laptop?
- Move the cursor to the address bar in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and most other Internet browsers.
- Ctrl + Shift + F6 opens to another open Microsoft Word document.