The screenshot is a fantastic option to take a picture of an image or the content displayed on the screen of a computer or mobile device.
Screenshots are useful when you do not have to save or download option for a particular image or data.
Screenshot on Chromebook Dell
You can simply save a copy of your screen on your device using a screenshot option.
- You can take full and partial screenshots as per your need. To take a full screenshot, press ‘Ctrl + Windows’ switch key.
- To take a partial screenshot, press ‘Ctrl + Shift + Switch Window’ key. Then click and drag down your cursor to select the area you would like to take a screenshot.
- If you are using an external keyboard, you can use ‘Ctrl + F5’ and ‘Ctrl + Shift + F5’ to capture a screen. If you are using Chromebook tablet, ‘Press Power + Volume Down Button’ to capture a screen.
Screenshot on Chromebook Plus
Screenshots will be saved on your download folder or files folder. Screenshots cannot be viewed on Google Drive (https://www.google.com/drive/) unless you move them manually to drive.
- To capture a screen, hold onto ‘Ctrl’ key and overview key. To view the screenshots, go to ‘Files’, then ‘My Files’ and finally to ‘Downloads’.
- If you are using Samsung Chromebook pro or plus, you can use its pen. When you use the pen, you will get many options or menus to select in the lower right corner.
- Among those options, you can choose either ‘Capture Region’ to capture a region of a screen or ‘Capture Screen’ to capture the entire screen.
Screenshot on Chromebook Asus
You can capture anything that appears on your Chromebook’s screen such as a document, image, webpage, home screen of your Chromebook, wallpaper, or more.
- If you want to capture your entire Chromebook screen, press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘Screen Switcher’ key. Now, if you do not have ‘Screen Switcher’ key, press ‘F5’ instead.
- If you want to paste the screenshot into a document, click ‘Copy to Clipboard’. For taking partial screenshots, press ‘Ctrl + Shift + screen Switcher’ key or ‘F5’.
- While pressing those keys, select the part of the screen you want to capture. Now, release the mouse to save your screenshot. You can access the screenshots you have taken from your download folder.
Screenshots are labeled with the word screenshot along with time and date they were taken. They have ‘.png’ extensions.