Kyocera is best known for making smartphones for rugged and touch users across the industry.
Using it for daily work like screenshots is explained here.
- Screenshot on Kyocera Flip Phone
The Kyocera DuraXV LTE – https://www.kyoceramobile.com/duraxv-lte/ is a powerful and rugged waterproof flip phone that you can get from ‘Verizon Wireless’. It also shows you how you can use it take a screenshot when needed.
- You might want to read this article from ‘Verizon Wireless’ that tells about the same procedure.
- You have to do this simultaneously with two keys, just like in the iPhones. Here, you have to hold down both the ‘Power End Key’ and ‘Volume Down’ button until you hear or see the screenshot captured.
- It takes approximately 2 to 3 seconds to do this. Then, you can go and view your screenshot by going to ‘Menu>Gallery’ as they are all saved there by default.
- Screenshot on Kyocera DuraForce
Kyocera offers DuraForce, DuraForce Pro 2 and such a lineage of models that you can pick from ‘Verizon Wireless’ or ‘T-Mobile’. You can find many online articles on this phone too as it is a really popular device.
- Here too you have to deal with a simultaneous press and hold of buttons. Read this article (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-221147/) from ‘Verizon Wireless’ to know more about the same.
- You have to hold down the ‘Power’ button and the ‘Volume Down’ button simultaneously to capture a screenshot.
- Once you do that, you can hear the sound of the camera shutter or see the screenshot being taken.
- To view them, you have to navigate from ‘Home’ screen to ‘Apps Icon>Tools>Folder>File Commander>Pictures’.
- The ‘Power’ button is located on the right hand to side while the ‘Volume’ buttons on over on the left side of the smartphone.
- Screenshot on Kyocera Brigadier
The Brigadier was a popular device released way back in July of 2014, and it has seen some love from users. Currently, it is being also offered in the ‘4G LTE’ version.
- To capture a screenshot, you have to press and hold the ‘Power’ button which is located on the top-right edge of the smartphone.
- And, at the same time, you have to press the ‘Volume Down’ button that is on the left edge of the device.
- Then, you can go to ‘Apps>Gallery’ to view the pictures. It is saved at this location by default.
Kyocera is known for making rugged smartphones, and hence using buttons instead of touch is more convenient for use, even for taking screenshots.