A screenshot is a powerful tool integrated on every Samsung smartphone. We can talk endlessly on the ways to screenshot on Samsung phone. Specifically, for this article, we have run-down the most dedicated fastest way on how you can take a screenshot on Samsung.
4 Definite Ways to Take Screenshot on Samsung
1. Use Button Combinations to Screenshot on Samsung
Using a button combination to screenshot on Samsung is a traditional method. We all are familiar with the way, but some of you might get into trouble pressing the right key to take the screenshot. Follow along with the below steps to take a screenshot using a key combination.
Step 1: Unlock your Samsung phone and go to the screen to capture the image.
Step 2: Now, click and hold power and home button at once, now you should hear a “click sound,” which notifies the screen capture.
In case your Samsung phone, i.e., Galaxy S20 and similar has no home button, use the following key combination.
– Press and hold Volume down and Standby button at the same time. After a click, you can view the image on your Gallery application.
2. Method to screenshot on Samsung Using Palm Swipe
Palm swipe, as the name suggests, is a new method to take a screenshot. Almost all Samsung device comes with a built-in function to take a screenshot using palm. However, this feature is not available to older Samsung phones. If you cannot find one on your device, follow the steps to enable it.
Step 1: Go to the “Settings”.
Step 2: Scroll down on the settings menu and find “Motion,” click-through it, and again choose “Motion and Gesture”.
Step 2: Now, find and tap on “Palm Swipe to Capture” there enable the option.
To make a screenshot, tilt your Samsung phone to a slide and swipe your entire palm on the left to right fashion. The process should clip your screen and save the shot at the Gallery.
3. Guide to Use Scroll Capture to Screenshot on Samsung
If you do not entertain capturing the entire page on each section one by one. And, wish to capture the whole page on a single take; we have a solution for you. An answer is to use a scroll capture feature on Samsung phones.
- Initially, make sure you are on the correct page to clip the shot.
- Now, hold Power and Volume button keys at once. After that, a smart-capture floating bar will appear on the screen that enables to take a screenshot on Samsung.
- On the floating bar, tap on the “Scroll Capture” icon.
- Once you tap on it, you are clearly on the page again; start by clicking on the “Next (Downward Arrow)” icon from the floating bar. Tap on the icon until the page finishes.
- Click on the “Save” icon to finally save the shot on to the Gallery.
4. The process of Screenshot on Samsung Using Your Voice
The handiest and innovative method to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphone is to use voice assistants. If you use Google Voice Assistant, speak, “Hey Google, take a screenshot” Subsequently, if you use Bixby, say, “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot” It should be all to take a screenshot on Samsung phones.
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung?
Where is screenshot option in Samsung?
How do I Screenshot on my Samsung without the power button?
Where is screenshot settings?
How do I take a screenshot without the button?
How do you take screenshot on Android?
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
How do I take a screenshot on touchscreen?
How do I screenshot on my Galaxy s5 without the power button?
Make sure that your pinky/bottom part of your hand is touching the phone. Once your hand is in position, then swipe your hand across the phone towards the left. If successful you will hear the camera shutter and your screenshot will be in your gallery.
How do I take a screen shot with my Galaxy S5?
Can I block a caller on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
How do I turn off auto reject list on Galaxy S5?
How do you block a caller on a Samsung phone?
- From the Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call blocking.
- Tap Block list.
- Add desired number.
What does add to reject list?
How do I remove a reject call?
- Select the “Menu” screen on your phone.
- Select “Address Book.” Scroll down to “Reject List.” Select this option.
- Scroll to the phone number you want to remove. Push the key with “Select” above it on the phone.
How do I reject a call without blocking?
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Sound.
- Select Do Not Disturb. Source: Android Central.
- Tap Calls.
- Tap Allow Calls.
- Select Don’t allow any calls from the pop-up menu.
- Toggle Allow repeat callers to the Off position. Source: Android Central.