The screenshot is helpful to you to capture the screen that displays either an image or content or something else.
You do not need to look for the download or save buttons when you can take a screenshot on your device.
Screenshot on ThinkPad Computer
If you want to take screenshots quickly on your ThinkPad computer, just follow the below-mentioned steps.
- For capturing the whole screen and save it to your clipboard, you should press ‘PrtScn’ key or ‘Ctrl + PrtScn’ keys. This works in computers that operate on any Windows version.
- If you want to capture the whole screen and save it as a file on the hard drive, press ‘Windows + PrtScn’ keys. Your screenshot will be stored in the screenshot folders of the pictures library. It will be saved with an extension of ‘.png’.
- Press ‘Alt + PrtScn’ keys for taking a screenshot of the active window. It will be save to the clipboard and you can edit it in the paint app.
Screenshot on ThinkPad Lenovo Laptop
If you have a Lenovo laptop with an ‘Fn’ key, you can try out the following steps to take screenshots within a few seconds.
- Press ‘Fn + PrtScn’ to capture the entire screen and copies it to the clipboard.
- For capturing a whole screen and saving it as a file on the hard drive, press ‘Fn + Windows + PrtScn’. Press ‘Fn + Alt + PrtScn’ to capture the screen of an active window.
- If the ‘PrtScn’ key on your keyboard does not work, press ‘Fn’ key to unlock it and then use the shortcuts described above to capture the screen.
Screenshot on ThinkPad Chromebook
Taking screenshots on ThinkPad Chromebook (https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/chromebook) is easy and simple with the following steps.
- On ThinkPad Chromebook, you can capture either a full screen or partial screen as of your choice. Press ‘Ctrl + Windows’ switch key to capturing a full screen.
- Press ‘Ctrl + Shift + Switch’ window key to capture a part of the screen. While pressing the keys, select the area you want to capture.
- If you are using an external keyboard, you can use ‘Ctrl + F5’ and ‘Ctrl + Shift + F5’ to capture a screen. Your screenshots will be saved on your download folder.
You can take screenshots on any ThinkPad device, but the shortcuts and the steps may vary. Following the right steps and using the right shortcuts will provide you results.
How do I take a screenshot on my Lenovo laptop?
Which F key is print screen on ThinkPad?
How do you take a screenshot on a Chromebook ThinkPad?
How do you capture a screenshot on a laptop?
How do you zoom a screenshot on a laptop?
- Click Screenshot above the chat box.
- Click and drag your mouse around the portion of your screen that you want to capture, then add any additional annotations, such as arrows, lines, boxes, or text.
- Click Capture.
- (Optional) Enter any text to accompany the screenshot.
- Press Enter to send.
How do I enable screenshots?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications Advanced Default apps. Assist & voice input.
- Turn on Use screenshot.
How do I take a screenshot without pressing the buttons?
Why is my phone not letting me screenshot?
Why can’t I take screenshots on my laptop?
Why can’t I take screenshots of Netflix?
How do I turn on the PrtSc button on my laptop?
What is PrtScn button?
Which key is PrtScn?
What is the shortcut key to take a screenshot in Windows 7?
- Open Snipping Tool. Press Esc and then open the menu you would like to capture.
- Pres Ctrl+Print Scrn.
- Click on the arrow next to New and select Free-form, Rectangular, Window or Full-screen.
- Take a snip of the menu.
What is the key for Snipping Tool?
How do I activate snipping tool?
How do I get snipping tool to automatically save?
- Right-click the Greenshot icon in the System Tray and select Preferences from the menu. This should bring up the Settings dialog.
- Under the Output tab, specify your Preferred Output File Settings. In particular, enter your desired path to automatically save screenshots to in the Storage location field.
How do you snip the screen on Windows?
Press Ctrl + PrtScn keys. The entire screen changes to gray including the open menu. Select Mode, or in earlier versions of Windows, select the arrow next to the New button. Select the kind of snip you want, and then select the area of the screen capture that you want to capture.