While you’re swiping right and left on potential matches, other people are swiping one way or the other on you as well. Here is how you can see who likes you on Tinder, so that you can have a better idea of how your profile is being received, and who you should consider talking to or getting to know better.
Upgrade to Tinder Gold
- The basic features of the app only allow you to see who likes you if you also like them.
- This means that someone could have chosen to swipe right on your profile, but either you did not reciprocate or you haven’t gotten to their profile yet, so you will not be able to see that they like you.
- While the basic platform of the app is a good way to get started, it is not the best way to see all of your options, nor is it the best way to get the most out of the app.
- Upgrading to Tinger Gold will unlock many useful features. You will have to pay for these features, but depending on what you are trying to get out of the app it could be worth it. Remember- you get what you pay for!
- Upgrade to Tinder Gold by following in-app instructions.
Use the “Likes You” feature in Tinder Gold
- The “Likes You” feature shows you any Tinder user who has swiped right on your profile, even if you haven’t done the same or haven’t seen their profile yet.
- This allows you to see people who are interested in you, so you know who you should be spending your time talking to and getting to know better.
- The “Likes You” feature supplies you with a grid of Tinder users who have swiped right on your profile. From there you can auto-match with them, select their profile and decide whether or not you would like to reciprocate the swipe, or dismiss them without even opening their profiles. It is a more streamlined way to see your matches.
- To open the “Likes You” feature, tap the message icon at the top of your screen. From there you will see “New Matches”
- Select the “New Matches” tab, and from there select the first profile that is surrounded with a gold border and flying heart icon.
- This will open your “Likes You” grid where you will see all of the users who have “liked” your profile page.
- From there, you can decide whether to swipe or dismiss your potential matches.
Utilize the “Superlikes” feature as well
- In addition to seeing all of the Tinder users who have chosen to swipe right on your profile, there is also a feature called “Superlike” which shows you any user who has immediately decided that they would like to get to know you better.
- “Superlikes” will appear with a blue star next to their profile.
All Tinder users are allowed to use one “Superlike” per day, however upgrading the app gives you up to five “Superlikes” per day.