Social media platforms like Instagram are not only great for sharing images, photos, and videos but can also act as a platform for selling items, ideas or services. With imagery, powerful effects are created and hence many people also find it a lucrative way to sell and promote.
The following steps can help anyone to sell anything on Instagram and receive payment for the same through PayPal.
Create a PayPal Account
This is the first step to making PayPal an option for receiving funds or payments. PayPal has dedicated features for those who wish to make business transactions through it. Hence, if you do not want to use a personal PayPal ID, you can opt for a business account and sign up for PayPal.Me link.
PayPal.Me is a safer, quicker, and convenient way of paying services or products in Instagram. Besides, setting up a PayPal.Me account is free and is available in different countries. So, if you plan to expand your market, this PayPal.me can greatly help you. Anytime, anywhere, as long as you are connected to the Internet, your followers can send you payment as PayPal.Me link is also available on Android powered phones and tablets, Apple devices, and desktop computers.
How to Find the Link for PayPal.Me?
This link can be found on the PayPal official website. If you already have a registered account on the platform, you could still opt to create a separate link for getting paid for goods and services by this feature. It also enables you to promote your brand and create a different identity or link through which customers can pay for goods and services that you provide to them.
Create a Link on PayPal.Me
This option can be found on PayPal’s official website.
- If you do not have an account already, sign up for a personal or business account.
- Once all steps are completed, you can click on the PayPal.Me link that you find to get started.
- The option provided is to choose a unique username after PayPal.Me. For instance, PayPal.Me/Ties4U which can be your brand name or business name.
Share the Link
If you are selling or advertising through a social media platform like Instagram, you would probably be providing links to your product or business page. If you have a page opening up on Instagram which showcases your service, ideas or product through which customers can place orders directly, you can add on the payment link here as well.
- As and when a customer puts in a request or an order, you can send them a personalized link for payment.
- Links for the payment are sent as per chosen product and amount. For instance, if a product would cost $25, send them the link appended as PayPal.Me/business name/25.
- This becomes a personalized way of seeking payment from customers with whom you interact personally and receive orders for shipment of your products.
- PayPal helps to make payments secure and fast with this method. You need not share sensitive financial information such as bank account details when you use PayPal.
- While a standard PayPal ID might reveal your email address or personal name, which can be taken care of by camouflaging or customizing PayPal.Me link.
- It can also help to broadcast your brand or business name.
- Customers also find the links customized as per the amount they need to pay. The transactions are personalized and can be closed and private conversations between you and the client.
- By clicking on the link customers can make their payments in a safe and secure manner using PayPal’s gateway.
How Customers Make Payment?
The link would work for those who are PayPal account holders. They will get the link, click on the same, enter their PayPal ID and complete payment transaction. After the money is sent the payment notification is sent to your account and the money would show up in your account subsequently.
As per your country’s guidelines funds received in your PayPal account would be transferred to your bank account. Nominal fees would apply as per the terms and conditions mentioned on the site.
Although setting up a PayPal.Me link is free, you may be charged for the standard PayPal fee of 2.9% + $0.30). And if you are also receiving many payments from other countries, you may be asked to pay for a certain fee which can be viewed from PayPal’s official website.
There are millions of Instagram users worldwide and creating an easier option for your followers will help your business and followers conduct a safe and convenient business. Instagram may not allow you to add links on your posts, but this workaround gives you access to reach your target market.
Lastly, you have the peace of mind knowing that every transaction is protected and safe, the same safety and security you get when using Paypal.
How do you put PayPal on Instagram?
How do I accept payment on Instagram?
Do you need PayPal to sell on Instagram?
Does Instagram pay through PayPal?
Can Instagram pay you?
Yes, definitely. You can get paid on Instagram in the following ways: Creating sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience. Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products.
How many Instagram followers do you need to get paid?
How do you sell on Instagram 2020?
- Step 1: Convert to a business profile.
- Step 2: Buoy your organic campaigns with hashtag research.
- Step 3: Start running ads.
- Step 4: Use Instagram shopping if you’re moving physical products.
- Step 5: Partner with influencers.
- Selling on Instagram is all about buy in.
How much money does 10k Instagram followers make?
Is 1000 followers on Instagram a lot?
How many TikTok followers do you need to get paid?
How many followers do you need to verify?
How can I promote my Instagram for free?
How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
Use content to promote your Instagram account
- Publish useful posts.
- Post captivating, high-quality images.
- Post at the right time.
- Ask questions in your posts.
- Always use #hashtags.
How do you get 1K followers on Instagram in 5 minutes?
- Click the “Promote” button at the bottom of your post.
- Pick a goal. Before you boost your post, Instagram will ask you whether you want to attract more profile visits, website traffic, or promotion views.
- Choose an audience.
- Set your budget and duration.
Ads by Google