If you want to list an item on Ebay, you will need to follow several simple and easy steps. This is one of the best websites for selling unwanted items, but there is a specific process you need to go through. This article will explain exactly how to do this in the most efficient way possible.
- Sign into Your Account
First you will need to sign into your account on www.ebay.com with your username and password.
- Create Your Seller Account
If this is your first time using Ebay to sell an item, you will need to create your seller account. You will be asked to submit and confirm all of your payment details. After you have done that you will need to agree to the terms and conditions of the site.
- Go to the Sell Page
After you have submitted all of your payment details, you will need to click the “Sell” link, which is located in the top right corner of the main homepage.
- Enter The Item You Want to Sell
You will be taken to a page where you can enter certain keywords that describe the product you want to sell. You can also enter the UPC or ISBN number.
- Select your Item
Once you have entered the required information for your item, you will be presented with some options. Select the item that applies to whatever you are trying to list on this site. You can also select “Create a New Listing” in the top right corner if you can’t find an item that matches yours.
- Fill Out the Sale Page
Next you will have to fill out the sale page doing the following:
- Create a title for your item at the very top of the page.
- Add photos so that people can see what it is you are selling. You can choose to add pictures from your computer or mobile device.
- Select the condition of your item. You will be able to choose from Like New, Brand New, Very Good, Good, and Acceptable.
- Choose the price of your item. You have the option of doing a 7-day action or “Buy it now”. You’ll have to enter the starting price.
- Next you have to decide on a shipping option. You can select “Change shipping service” if you don’t want to use the USPS. You also have to decide if you are going to offer free shipping or not.
- Review Your Listing
Take some time to look through your listing and review it carefully before submitting. You need to make sure that all of the information is correct. Click the “Preview” button at the bottom of the page to do this.
- Submit Your Listing
Once you have taken the time to go over all of the information in your listing, click “List it”.
- You can always go back and make changes to any items that you list. Simply click on the item and select “Edit listing”. Once you are done making any changes, click “Save and Exit”.
- Before you decide on a price for your item, take some time to see what similar ones are going for by searching on the website. This will give you a much better idea as to how much you should charge.
Take good quality pictures of your items to increase your chances of getting more money for them. The more photos you have, the better your chances are going to be.
How do Beginners sell on eBay?
- Step 1: Identify your product.
- Step 2: Choose between Auction-style and fixed-price selling.
- Step 3: Set your listing duration.
- Step 4: Price your item.
- Step 5: Set up shipping options.
How much does it cost to sell on eBay?
Also known as “selling fees”. Once your item sells, you’ll be charged a percentage of an item’s total sale price. For most categories, the final value fee is 12.55% or lower plus a $0.30 transaction fee.
Is it worth it to sell on eBay?
It’s one of those businesses you can start with less than $100, or in some cases with just a few dollars (to pay fees and shipping costs). If there is anyone that is interested in becoming a seller on eBay they can always try it out without too great a level of risk.
Is it free to sell on eBay?
If you’re thinking about selling on eBay, there are no up-front fees to start selling. Anyone can do it, and the fees are clearly published. Here’s how sellers pay eBay. Every time you post an item for sale, eBay will charge you what is called an insertion fee.
How do I make $500 a month on eBay?
- Get Organized. Organizing your time is essential for successfully selling on eBay.
- Start with Items Around Your House.
- Buy Low; Sell High.
- Market Your Listings.
What crafts sell best 2020?
- 1 – JEWELRY. The jewelry industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, so there’s room for every business.
- 2 – ART. Everyone hangs some form of art in their home so it’s an industry people spend money on.
- 3 – PHOTOGRAPHY.
- 4 – SOAP & CANDLES.
Can I make a living selling on eBay?
What is the most sold item in the world?
How can I buy cheap stuff to resell?
The overstock, unused merchandise which is not sold by retailers or wholesalers are usually sold for a lot cheaper price.
- Trade Shows.
- Overstock and Clearance Stock.
- Wholesale suppliers.
Can I buy from Alibaba and sell on eBay?
How do I find something to resell?
Ads by Google