PayPal is one of the easy and legitimate ways to send money to anyone or receive money, especially for different online transactions. Though in certain transactions a nominal fee is charged, the simplicity of providing a PayPal ID and getting your payment in your account, simply to get it transferred to your bank account within a few hours, makes it one of the most preferred online service these days.
Steps to follow to send money to someone through PayPal are.
- Create a Legitimate Account on the Site
It is not possible to simply log in as a guest user and use this portal to send and receive money. In order to make it secure and safe, you need to first create a user account on this platform.
- Provide your basic identity information as well as bank account details to get started.
- Once your account is validated you can add on more details like debit and credit card details.
- These details will ensure that the user uses this service for receiving money and making payments from different sources as preferred.
- Log in to Your Account
Once you have a legitimate account formed with PayPal you can log in using your ID details to get started. If you wish to send across money, you will find the link Send and Request on top of your account page on this portal.
- Select Among Options Provided
There are three options provided.
- Pay for goods and services.
- Send Money to family and friends and.
- Send Money to Family and Friends Internationally.
- Confirm Recipient Details
After selecting an option, one can enter mobile number or email address of the recipient to whom they wish to send money.
- Confirm Amount to be Paid
The next step requires the sender to key in the amount he or she wishes to send across to the recipient. The preferred mode of payment should be selected from before, such as a verified bank account being the preferred source from where funds can be transferred out.
- Additional Fields
A user can also fill in other details like adding a note that clarifies or describes why the transfer is being made. It could also be a message to the recipient. There is also an option to make it a gift in which case a gift card would be additionally attached with your message displayed on it.
- Verify Transaction Details before Proceeding
The final page shows the amount you are transferring along with the mode of payment. You can make changes here, especially if you wish to change the source of payment.
Once the details are checked and verified, one can complete the transfer by clicking on Send Money Now.
How do I send money to friends and family on PayPal?
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click Send & Request.
- Under Send money, Enter phone number, email or contact name.
- When prompted, select Sending to a friend.
- Enter payment amount, add a note (optional) and Submit.
Can I send money through PayPal to someone without an account?
What happens if you send money to someone without PayPal?
Can I send money from PayPal to someone’s bank account?
How do I send money from PayPal to someone else’s PayPal account?
Why will PayPal not transfer money to my bank?
What is PayPal instant transfer fee?
|Withdrawal type||Fee and transfer time⁴|
|PayPal instant transfer||1% of amount transferred, to a maximum fee of $10 Transfers to bank accounts usually happen within minutes, or up to half an hour for a transfer to a linked card|
Is there a fee to transfer money from PayPal to bank?
Why did PayPal charge me a fee for receiving money?
Why is PayPal charging me a fee to send money?
Who pays PayPal fees buyer or seller?
How can I get free PayPal money?
- Sign up for Swagbucks. Sign up for free with just your email and password.
- Earn 10000 SB. Complete surveys, take advantage of promos, find shopping deals, play games or watch videos.
- Redeem your points for PayPal $100. Exchange your SB for a PayPal $100 .
How do you avoid PayPal fees?
- Opt to Be Paid Less Often.
- Change How You Withdraw Your Money From PayPal.
- Use Accounting Software to Lower PayPal Fees.
- Ask to Be Paid as a Friend or Family.
- Factor PayPal Fees into Your Payment Equation.
- Accept Other Forms of Payment.
- Use a PayPal Alternative.
- Include PayPal Fees as a Tax Deduction.