Google Drive is an online cloud storage system. You can upload or store your data such as photos, files, and contacts. Google drive is associated with Google or Google Mail and therefore, it is mandatory to have a Google or Gmail account to use Google Drive.
Here’s a step by step guide on how you can share photos on Google Drive.
On Phone or Tablets (Android or IOS)
- Sign in to your Gmail
- On your home screen open Drive app
- Open the photo you want to share
- On the upper right corner of the picture, press three dots button
- Tap Share /Add People
- Add email(s) of the person(s) you want to share the picture with
- Right next to email, press the dropdown button to give permission and choose one of the following options:
- Can Edit
- Can Comment
- Can View
- Press the Send button
You can also share the picture by simply copy and paste the photo link.
In order to copy the link, follow these steps:
- Open the picture and press three dots button
- Scroll down to Copy Link
- Paste the picture link in email or social media messages and share it
- Sign in to your Gmail account
- Go to the top right corner and press menu button present next to your profile icon
- Open Drive
- Open picture
- Press options/three dots button and then hit share
- Add emails, give permission or simply press Get a shareable link and press done
How do I share Google Drive with others?
- On your Android device, open the app for Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- Next to the file’s name, tap More .
- Tap Share.
How do I share photos in Google Photos?
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under “Send in Google Photos,” select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name.
- To share, tap Send.
Can you share Google photos with anyone?
Can anyone see my Google Photos?
How do I access someone else’s Google Photos?
What is the best way to share photos with family?
Download the Google Photos app to any device, open it, and long-press on a photo to select that image. Tap on any other pictures you’d also like to share, then click the Share button, which looks like an upward arrow in the iOS app and a sideways V in the Android one.
Can I share my Google Drive with family?
What’s the best way to share photos with friends?
How do I share a lot of photos with someone?
One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
What’s the best way to send multiple photos?
How do I email a large amount of photos?
- Open Windows Explorer to the folder or location where your photos are.
- Select all the thumbnails of the photos you want to send.
- Right Click on them and select Send to / Compressed (zipped) folder.
How do I send large amounts of photos from my Iphone?
- First, go back to a photo album, tap the Edit button, then select the photos you want to send—say, a couple dozen or so.
- Next, tap the Share button.
- Go to the Mail app, create a new message, then tap and hold in the body of the message until a pop-up menu appears; when it does, tap Paste.
Ads by Google