Snapchat has fast become one of the most used social media applications about. In this how-to guide I will show you a couple of ways that you can share videos on Snapchat.
- Open your Snapchat app. You should already be logged in, but if you’re not then you can sign in on this screen.
TIP – If you have problems logging in, this is the page that you will be able to reset your password.
- When you have signed in this will open you up on either the chats screen or the camera screen. If you are opened up on the chats screen. You can share videos through the instant messenger side of Snapchat.
- Decide who you want to share your video with.
- Once you have decided swipe along their name and it will open up your conversation with them. Above your keyboard you will see five buttons. In order (left-to-right) these are: media, audio call, snap, video call and stickers. You want to click the first one, media.
- By pressing the media button it will show you all of your saved media’s, photos and videos. You want to select a video.
TIP – To send video’s this way you will need to have it already downloaded and in your photos app.
- When you have selected this, you will be able to add filters before sending. If you happy with your video you can press send without adding any filters.
TIP – Due to the larger file size of a video you can expect this to take longer than sending an image or text. So be patient as it is uploading, this may take some time.
- Also on the chats screen you can send online videos. You will have already needed to have copied a video URL link and you can easily share that video just by pasting. But this is probably the easiest as it has no need to have the video downloaded, you can just use a YouTube link.
- The third and final way of sharing videos on the Snapchat app is by taking the video yourself. Get yourself onto the camera screen. If you are on the chat screen, this is easy, just swipe once to the left.
- Take your perfect video. You do this by instead of pressing the shutter icon at the button of the screen, hold it down. Otherwise you take a picture.
- Once you have taken the video, you can swipe either left or right choose the perfect effect. You can also turn off audio, by pressing the little speaker.
- Once you are happy with your video, send it your friends or set it as your story.
TIP – These steps are the same on both Android and iOS devices, you are unable to do this on desktop.
How do you send videos from your gallery on Snapchat?
Can you send a prerecorded video on Snapchat?
How do you send videos in Snapchat?
Can you share a youtube video on Snapchat?
How do you post longer videos on Snapchat?
It’s the icon that resembles a triangle in the lower-right corner of the screen. This will start uploading the video to Snapchat. If the video is longer than 10 seconds, it will be broken up into multiple 10-second clips.
How do you make Tiktok shareable on Snapchat?
How do you put a private link on Snapchat?
How do I get my Snapchat URL 2021?
What is URL in TikTok?
How do I share my Snapchat 2020?
- Launch Snapchat.
- Swipe down on the main screen.
- Tap on Add Friends.
- Select Share Username.
How do I share my Snapchat?
How do you send someone else’s snap?
How do I add someone by Snapcode 2020?
- Open your Snapchat camera screen.
- With your friend’s Snapcode viewable on their mobile device’s screen, tap and hold your camera screen over their Snapcode.
- A pop-up will give you the option to add that person as a friend.
Why do guys ask for snap on tinder?
Why do tinder conversations die?
Why do guys prefer to talk on Snapchat?
Why do guys ask for pics?
Ads by Google