Method One: Use Android Setting to Sign Out
Generally, you will not find any specific instruction to sign out of Google Play Store when you are using it on Android. However, with the help of this method, you will be able to do so. All you have to do is remove the existing account from Google Play. Given below are the steps to do it.
- Go to settings of your Android device. Now, navigate to the icon that says Accounts and Sync. Simply tap on the account that you would like to remove.
- As you tap on the Google account, you will come across a screen that says Data and Synchronization. At the right top corner of your device, you will find a drop-down button like it is shown in the picture. Tap on this to choose and remove your account.
Keep in mind that after you have removed the account, you will not be able to sign into your Google account from the device. However, if you have to log into the account for downloading an app, all you have to do is sign in.
Method Two: Use the Android App
There are some Android apps which will help you to log out of your Google account in the Android device. All you have to do it download the app to use it. Given below are the instructions to install and use it to remove your Google account.
- Find out on the internet which apps can serve your purpose. Now visit the app and install it on your device.
- After you have installed it, open the app and click on the option that says log out of all accounts. With this, the app will sign you out of all accounts on the Android device.
Method 3: Use Factory Reset
In case the above two options don’t work, the last option you have in hand is to do a factory reset of your tablet or phone. However, when you do this, you need to keep in mind that factory resetting is going to remove all data from the phone, so back up the device before you reset. Here’s how you can do it.
Open Android setting by tapping on the settings icon. Now scroll down and tap on the option that says system. At the bottom of the page, you will find the reset option. As you tap on it, you will find the option erase all data or factory reset. It is on the top of the page and at the bottom there the reset phone option. Enter your password and reset your phone.
How do I sign out of Google Play Store on my phone?
- Step 2: Tap on Accounts. Step 3: Select the Google account from the given options.
- Step 4: Now tap on the Remove Account option.
- Step 2: Click on your account name at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, click on Sign out option.
How do I sign out of Google account on Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage accounts on this device.
- Choose your account.
- At the bottom, tap Remove account.
How do I sign out of Google on Android without deleting my account?
Once on the site, click “Secure Account -> Your devices” then click the three-dot menu icon next to the devices you want to sign out of your Google account on and click “Sign out”.
How do I unlink a Google Play account?
How do I remove a linked Google account from my home?
- Step 1: Open the Google Home app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Assistant settings.
- Step 3: Go to the Assistant tab.
- Step 4: Tap on Linked accounts.
- Pro Tip: In your Google Home settings, tap on Remove Voice Match and select the person that you want to remove.
Can I delete my Google Pay account?
- Go to myaccount.google.com. You might need to sign in.
- Select Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to “Download or delete your data,” and select Delete a service. Delete a service. You might need to sign in.
- Find “Google Pay,” and select Delete .
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I remove someone from Google pay?
- Sign in to the payments profile.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under ‘Payments users’, click Manage payments users.
- To open the user record that you would like to edit or remove, click the Down arrow .
- Choose Remove.
- To confirm that you want to remove that user permanently, click Yes.
How do I delete a Google pay account permanently?
How do I permanently delete my UPI ID?
What happens if I uninstall Google pay?
How do I delete a Google account off my phone?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I delete an unwanted Google account?
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
Does factory reset remove your Google account?
Can you remove Google Lock?
How do I remove the Google account lock on my Samsung?
How do I remove a Google account from my android on my computer?
Ads by Google