Spotify is notably one of the most popular music streaming platforms in the world. Since more people are joining Spotify, here are the steps for signing up on the platform.
- How to Sign-Up for Spotify Premium?
If you are an avid music listener or an audiophile, as they call it, you must have encountered the Spotify name or at least noticed the popular green circle with a tilted quarter ripple. If you want to go premium on Spotify, here’s how to do it.
- Download the Spotify application on your device and agree to the onscreen terms and conditions to proceed.
- If you don’t want to use the mobile device as of now, you can go visit the Spotify web page and enter the credentials you will be used after signing up.
- Enter the email ID, enter the password you will be using and confirm by re-entering the same password.
- Personalize your account on Spotify – https://www.spotify.com/ with a profile name and complete the procedure by filling in other details and confirm by clicking on Sign-Up.
- Next, on Spotify, click on try premium and follow the onscreen instructions to enter your payment details and you are done.
- How to Sign-Up for Spotify Student?
If you are a student in school or college, you are eligible for the Spotify premium account in half the price. Here’s what you need to do to get Spotify premium for students.
- On your mobile device go to the Play Store or Apple App Store and search for the Spotify app. It should be predicted in the search option and easily noticeable.
- As soon as you download the app and it is installed, you will be taken to the Sign-Up page where you will have to enter the essential details required for a Spotify account.
- Enter your active email ID and a password which you can note somewhere or remember for future reference. Re-enter the password to confirm and proceed.
- Agree to the terms and conditions checkbox and start using Spotify for free. To apply for Spotify premium for students, tap on the option which says try Spotify premium.
- In the dialogue box that appears, select the option stating you are a student. Enter your institution’s name, follow the onscreen instructions leading to payment, and you are done.
- How to Sign-Up for Spotify Desktop?
If you like listening to music as you work on your PC, here’s what you have to do to Sign-Up for Spotify from your computer.
- From your computer, visit the Spotify website. Enter your email ID and password and click on Sign-Up to make a new account.
- You can also download the Spotify app for desktop and follow the same procedure.
- On the app, if you choose to go premium, you can listen to ad-free songs and also download them.
- You need to pay a certain amount if you want to go premium on Spotify.
You can’t download songs locally while using the Spotify website version.