Uber is available free to download irrelevant to any of the Mobile Operating system you use. You can also quickly sign up for Uber service from your Mobile application or use the Website on the Desktop. The section we are walking thorough for the topic follows the most comprehensive ways. Follow along till the end of the article to get ideas on how to sign up for Uber.
Sign Up for Uber on Smartphone
The downloading and signing up for an Uber account should be simple to discuss. The following steps work for any Smartphone; regardless of it’s Android, iPhone, or iPad.
Download Uber on Android, iPad, and iPhone
- Grab your smartphone and go to the “Apple Store” on iOS devices and “Google Play Store” on Android devices.
- On the search bar, type in “Uber” the name of the application on the store should come up named Uber Request a Ride. Tap on install or download button to let the app to install on your device.
- After installation, tap “Open” to begin using the app.
Start Creating an Account on Uber
- As soon as the app opens, you will see a box where it says to “Enter your Mobile Number.” Enter and verify the number to gets started.
- Remember to use your Mobile phone number, and a home phone number won’t work.
- To confirm the phone number, Uber will send you an OPT code, enter the code on the field, and continue with an arrow sign.
- After that, Uber redirects you to the field to add an email address, enter your valid email address. Also, choose a flexible password for the account.
- Similarly, on the other page, enter your first and last name on the specified field and follow along with the below steps.
- Be sure to allow notification, so you will know when your rides arrive and pick you up.
Add Payment Options on Uber
Before you start riding with Uber, you need to enter payment information.
Step 1: Tap on the three-horizontal bar located at the right corner of the app; this brings up the menu bar.
Step 2: Now, go to “Settings” and then to the “Payments” field.
Step 3: On the Payments, click on the “Add Payment Method,” then add your account details and verify them.
It should be all on how to sign up for Uber.
Upload Documentation After Signing into Uber
If you are joining the Uber platform as a driver, you need to verify your documentation with Uber. Firstly, scan your legible original document. Now, visit the Uber Partner website and login with your account. On the screen where Uber asks to upload a photo, import your scanned document from the gallery and then click on “Use Photo.” Uber confirms where you are valid to use the service via email.
How do I set up an uber account?
- Schedule a ride. Open the Uber app, then tap Schedule or the button that says Now located just to the right of the “Where to?” bar.
- Provide pickup info. Set your pickup date, time, location, destination, and ride type, and get a price estimate.
- Get set to ride.
How much is a uber for 2 miles?
Can I just call Uber for a ride?
How do I contact Uber without the app?
Do U tip Uber drivers cash?
Can you use Uber without a credit card?
If cash is accepted in your location, you can sign up for an Uber account without having to enter credit card information. Just launch the app, set your pickup location, and select “Cash” as your method of payment.
Can I pay Uber with cash App?
Why is LYFT so much cheaper than Uber?
What payment does Uber accept?
What cards does Uber not accept?
How do u pay for Uber?
- Tap the menu icon and select ‘PAYMENT‘.
- Tap the ‘ADD PAYMENT‘ option.
- Add a payment method by scanning a card, manually entering card info, or adding your payTM wallet.
- If you need top up your PayTM wallet, tap ‘ADD MONEY’ and use your credit/debit card or net-banking to recharge.