Black and mild is a pipe tobacco cigar that’s machine-made, and it’s sold with a wood or plastic tip, with a shorter version called shorts.
- Start by tapping the wood or plastic tip on the table to hit the cigar paper down in the tip. Pick the plastic wrapper then undo the fold located on the upper side. Using the non-dominant hand, take the cigar, then tilt it at an angle of 45 degrees to help you pour the tobacco quickly.
- Ensure you are holding the wrapper and the cigar on the sheet of paper.
- After that, lift the wrapper on the edge of the empty cigar then add tobacco. Ensure you raise the closed-end side slowly without necessarily moving the wrapper’s mouth to prevent losing control when pouring.
- Use a finger to tap the wrapper when pouring the tobacco to help you dislodge any tobacco stuck on the plastic sides.
- Sometimes it can be hard to add all tobacco inside; therefore, don’t force it, or else, you might end up ripping the paper.
- After you add the tobacco, hold the black and mild tobacco then light it up. Ensure you bring the lighter or match up to the tip of the cigar.
- Ensure you don’t inhale while lighting it. Take a couple of shots. Most factory-made cigarettes burn uniformly and light up more quickly.
- Immediately it is lit, pull some little smoke on the mouth. Don’t bring excess smoke as you’ll regret once you turn green and begin coughing.
- Keep holding the smoke for a moment in your mouth as this assists in keeping the throat from getting dehydrated. Additionally, it alters the smoke flavor of the black and mild cigar.
- After that, please remove it from your mouth and when taking it out, ensure you inhale the smoke on your lungs through taking a deep breath. This assists you in avoiding the chances of throat irritation, thus triggering the cough reflex.
- Blow the smoke out and as you move your hand, ensure you blow the smoke via your nose or mouth. There’s no wrong or right way to perform this.
How to Smoke a Black and Mild without Smell
- Power On The Purifier
One significant way that you can do to treat indoor black and mild smoking is through using an air purifier. These devices work through pulling air from the environment via a series of filters to get rid of harmful odors, bacteria, and particles.
Immediately the air is cleaned, it’s transferred via the vent. For proper odor control, ensure you get a purifier with an activated carbon or charcoal filter.
- Keep Your Window Opened
If possible, make sure your window is opened as you smoke. The opened window adds more ventilation and provides the smoke with an excellent pathway to move out so that it doesn’t move around the house then settle. Immediately the smoke settles, it can be quite challenging to get rid of the smoke smell.
During the smoking process, make sure you exhale out of the window directly. This assists in removing the smoke away from the room as fast as possible. The more it stays, the more it lasts.
- Place Your Hair Up, Then Limit Your Clothing
In most cases, smoke sticks to anything it falls on. When you’re targeting to sneak a quick smoke, be sure to limit these items.
Remove any long pants and jackets and instead, use fitted clothing, tank tops, and shorts.
In case you have extended hair, bun and remove it far from your face or place it on a ponytail.
Or change the clothes after you smoke black and mild to get rid of the smell.
- Mask The Smell
If you decide to smoke the black and mild in a bathroom or any room, you can significantly mask the smoke smell.
Use the following:
- A spray can air freshener
- Plug-in air fresheners
- Essential oil diffusers
To get the best results, turn on or light the fragrance dispenser before you begin smoking. After that, light up then smoke peacefully.
After you finish, place the black and mild cigarette in cold water then give the air freshener some time to run. Doing this will make sure that all smoke is covered up. And If you desire to be more concerned, leave the freshener on after you’re done with smoking, but make sure you monitor it ( more so if it’s a candle)
- Freshen Up
Don’t forget to freshen up immediately you stop smoking. One great misconception with smokers is that other people can’t feel the smell as they can’t smell it. But this is false!
Immediately you finish smoking, use the checklist below to remove any smoke smell that’s still available on your body.
- Take a shower
- Brush your teeth
- Wash your body
- Put on fresh clothes