Having short hair for men is extremely convenient especially during the summer months. But, most people are not aware of the different ways to style their short hair. It is possible to create different stylish look even when you are having short hair with the help of hairstyling products. Here are some hair styling tips which will help you to create some stunning looks for any occasion or with any type of dress you are wearing.
- Select Hair Cut Carefully
The type of hair cut you have will decide how you need to style your hair. So, if you are going for a short length hair cut to enhance your personality, remember the following things
- Get your hair cut done by barber or hairstylist whom you can trust.
- Make sure that the hair length is more at the top and shorter at the sides.
- The length of hair at the back of your head should be shorter than the hair length at the front.
- Opt for fading style just above from the temple area.
- Keep Hair Healthy and Clean
If you want a fresh look for your hair, it is important that you keep your hair healthy and clean. It is difficult to style hair with excess oil, dirt, and dandruff.
- Wash your hair using shampoo and dry it before you attempt any hairstyle.
- Using a conditioner containing shampoos will make it easily manageable.
- Apply nourishment gels regularly to keep your hair healthy.
- Use Best Styling Products
It is easy to manipulate the hair with the help of the right type of hair styling products. You can find styling gels, hair sprays, serums, mousse, and pomades to create the hairstyle of your choice. Here are the tips to select the right products.
- Go for branded products which are tested for results.
- Try different brands and select the one most appropriate for your hair.
- Remember that all high-end products may not be suitable for your hair.
- You can very well opt for brands with lower price range if it suits your hair.
- You will be able to find the right products for your hair only by trial and error.
- Make Sure to have a Regular Haircut
If you are having short hair, it is advised that you undergo hair cutting every month. Cutting the hair every 4th week will help in keeping your look groomed always.
- Visit the hairdresser or the barber once every four weeks.
- Getting the neck hair removed on the back side is an important and essential part of hairstyle for men. A barber will only be able to do a great job on neck hair removal.
- Your hair will see better and even growth if you get regular hair grooming sessions.
- Covering up Bald Spots
As men age, they might get bald spots to appear. This is also a common case seen in men with very thin hair. If you are having thin hair, it is better to avoid combing up the hair. Try to comb it sideways.
- It is advised for bald people to get their hair cut very short.
- Getting a buzz hair cut done will help in not revealing your bald spots. This is done using electric clippers.
- A buzz cut will give you a defined and young look.
- Another good option to cover your baldness is to shave your head and make it devoid of hair. A clean-shaven head can enhance your look.
- Go for Wet Hair Look
A wet hair look is now a very popular trend among celebrities and movie stars. A wet and shiny hair look can definitely attract the opposite relationship. It will make short hair men look hot and handsome.
- You need to have a slightly wet hair to create the look.
- Use the right kind of wet hair styling gel which is non-sticky.
- Apply a generous amount of gel on the hair roots.
- Comb your hair upwards or you can even use your hands to come out with a messy hairstyle.
- To bring out the gloss and shine on your hair, use best quality glossing spray.
- Be sure to add a killer smile in the mix in order to grab the attention of the onlookers.
- The Texture is the Key
One of the most important things that will keep your short hair look very attractive and also hold its shape for long is the texture. The more texture the better it is for short hair.
- Visit the barber or your hairdresser and ask for more texture cutting during the hair cut.
- This is one of the best ways to get very good leverage for your hair.
- With more and more texture, you can come out with different types of hair shapes on top.
- Keep in mind that short hair means more visits to the hairdresser. This is the only way to keep your hairline in shape.
- It is vital that you use the best quality and highly recommended hair grooming products like creams, gels, serums, wax, etc., to groom your short hair.
You should understand the different types of hair styling products that can be used for short hair.
Does short hair look good on guys?
How can I make my short hair look good?
Will I look fatter with short hair?
What haircut makes you look younger?
Is GREY hair in for 2020?
Does short hair make you look older or younger?
How can I look 10 years younger?
- Use a Hydrating Mask. For tighter, glowing skin, put on a hydrating mask for ten minutes.
- Choose a Luminous Foundation.
- Lighten Your Hair a Bit.
- Wear a Ponytail.
- Exfoliate (But Don’t Overdo It)
- White Out Your Waterline.
- Finish Your Look With a Mineral Mist.
What makes a face look older?
Dark spots and areas of pigmentation can give your complexion a dull, older appearance. In fact, “discolorations, like age spots and uneven pigmentation, can make women look at least 10 years older than they are,” Dr. Downie says.
Does long hair make you look older?
While many people associate long hair with youth, keeping your hair long and stick straight can actually make you look older than you are. Straight hair also looks less voluminous than hair with a bit of body, mimicking the natural loss of volume that tends to accompany the aging process.
Is it OK to have long hair in your 50s?
Is long hair more attractive?
Are bangs in Style 2020?
Do bangs make you look older?
Are fringes attractive?
Ads by Google