If you want to take a screenshot on your Android tablet, there are a few simple and effective ways to do so. In this article, we will review some of the better methods for capturing a screenshot on one of these devices.
Use the Tablet’s Physical Buttons
You can take a screenshot with most Android tablets by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds. If this method doesn’t work, you can try holding the Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously a few seconds. One of these methods should allow you to capture a screenshot on your tablet.
Download a Screenshot App
There are a number of different apps you can download and install on your Android tablet to quickly and easily take screenshots whenever you want. Most of these apps can be downloaded for free. Those who have issues using the previous method to take screenshots should consider using this method. Because you have so many of these apps to choose from, we highly recommend that you do your research. Super Screenshot is an excellent app that will allow you to take as many screenshots as you want with ease. It is totally free and comes with a number of helpful tools.
Use a Gesture
- If you have a newer Android tablet, you may be able to take a screenshot with a simple swipe of your palm.
- You can activate this feature by going into Settings, Advanced Features, and selecting “Palm Swipe to Capture”. This is a quick and convenient way to take a screenshot whenever you want.
Use Google Assistant
You can even use Google Assistant to take a screenshot of your tablet. Assuming you have this feature enabled on your device, you can say “Okay, Google” and say “Take a screenshot”. If you don’t already have it enabled, doing so is pretty simple. Just access the Google Home app and select the “Account” icon. Go to Settings and look for the Assistant section.
- When you want to view the screenshot you have taken, simply go to your photo gallery or swipe down to get the notification panel.
- If you want to share your screenshot with someone, swipe down to get the notification panel right after taking it. Swipe to Smart Capture and select the Share option. You will then be presented with a number of sharing options (text message, social media, etc.)
How do I take a screenshot without pressing the buttons?
How do you take a picture of your screen on an Android?
Can I take a screenshot on my Samsung?
How do I take a picture of my screen?
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
What is PrtScn button?
How do you screenshot on an android without the power button?
How do you screenshot on a Samsung without the home button?
How do I change screenshot settings on Samsung?
- Head into settings > advanced features > motions and gestures > palm swipe to capture. Make sure this option is toggled on.
- Swipe the side of your hand across the display.
- The screen will be captured, flashing and saving in the “screenshots” album/folder in the gallery.
How do I take a screenshot if my volume button is broken?
- Just go to that screen which you want to take screenshot then say Okay Google. Now, Ask google to Take Screenshot. It will take a screenshot and it will show sharing options also..
- You can use a earphone which has a volume buttons. Now, you can use combination of Volume down and power button to take the screenshot.
How can I take screenshot in Samsung grand prime without home button?
How do I change my screenshot settings?
How do I take a screenshot with my Samsung Galaxy Grand prime?
How do you take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy 4g?
How do you take a screenshot on a Samsung?
How do you screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy F12?
How do you take screenshots on laptops?
How do I take a screenshot on my Windows computer?
How do I take a picture from a video on my computer?
Ads by Google