You finally found the perfect one but couldn’t make it work and now the relationship has fallen apart. This is not something unheard of even though it is heart-breaking. Life gives everyone a second chance and you might get one too.
- Make Up Your Mind about it
Don’t be in two minds about whether or not to tell him that you still love him. Make up your mind that you want to do it and that you will do it.
- Be decisive about this.
- Don’t leave a shred of doubt in your head.
- Exude confidence so that he believes what you say.
- Make sure you don’t let your indecisiveness mess with your head.
- Avoid getting influenced by anyone.
- Plan it Out
Since this is a sensitive issue and probably your last chance to win him back, make sure you plan what you intend to do.
- Think about possible ways to confess to him that you still love him.
- Make sure you have a clear idea of what you are going to say.
- Make sure plan is simple yet precise.
- Decide How to Execute Your Plan
After successful planning, you need to decide how you intend to execute it. Make sure you have a good execution strategy.
- Plan how you will go about each and every aspect of your problem.
- Your execution should be meticulous.
- Don’t make it overwhelming.
- Take help from friends if needed.
- Find a Neutral Setting
Such a sensitive expression is best done in a neutral setting. Avoid calling him over to your place or going over to his place.
- Find a place that won’t bring back any painful memories.
- Find a place where you both will be comfortable.
- Make sure that the place will give you sufficient privacy.
- You could Call Him and Tell Him
If you don’t want to tell him face to face, you could do it over phone provided you do it properly.
- Don’t do it when he is at work or isn’t free.
- Make sure he is free and alone when you tell him.
- Consider calling him late at night.
- Don’t just blurt it out suddenly.
- Talk about your relationship for a while before laying it out there that you still love him.
- Texting Him that You Still Love Him can be a Little Tricky
Many girls tell their Ex that they still love him over text. This can be tricky since it looks like an easy way out.
- Make sure he is online and is replying to your messages when you tell him.
- Text him this when he is at home.
- Frame the text properly.
- Don’t make it look lousy or half-hearted.
- Talk to him about the time you spent together before texting him that you still love him.
- Give Him Some Priority
When you are about to tell him that you still love him, make sure that you don’t have anything else on your mind.
- This is your last chance so prioritize your confession over other issues.
- When he is in front of you make sure you focus on just him.
- Don’t get Influenced by People
People may try to convince you that this is a bad idea. They were not in your relationship, so they don’t get a say in this.
- Take this decision on your own.
- Don’t get influenced by your friends or relatives.
- Don’t get swayed but people citing examples.
- Shrug off all influence and do what you want to do.
- Discuss the Problems You Both Faced
Tell him that you still love him, the question that why it didn’t work out earlier is sure to come up.
- Discuss what problems you faced in the relationship.
- Listen to what problems he faced without getting defensive.
- Indulge in a healthy discussion about your erstwhile relationship.
- Come to a Mutual Understanding
Sit down together and try to work out a compromise. If you both are meant to work out a second time, a lot of effort is required from both sides.
- Discuss possible outcomes.
- Discuss on trying it out once again while taking cognizance of past mistakes.
- Don’t pressurize him into saying things he doesn’t mean.
- Don’t emotionally blackmail him.
- Dream about Becoming Something Bigger
Behind every successful patch-up is the belief that the relationship will be better and will evolve into something bigger.
- Make sure you both know where you want to go with the relationship.
- Make sure you both have the potential to build a future together.
- You both need to pledge to move past previous bitterness.
- Tell Him What is Stopping You from Moving on
When you finally make the move and tell him, he may bluntly ask you what stopped you from moving on if you broke up with him.
- This is the time to let emotions flow.
- Talk from the heart.
- Tell him how you feel being around him and being with him.
- Be genuine when you express yourself.
- Make Sure He is on the Same Page as You
This is an important factor. Make sure he gets the clear message about what you’re saying and what it means.
- Elaborate that you actually mean it.
- Make sure he doesn’t think that you are doing it out of fear of being alone.
- Leave no ambiguity.
- Indulge in Some Heart to Heart Conversations
Patch-ups only work if both parties come forward and have a heart to heart conversation.
- Hold nothing back and share everything.
- Share how you felt right from the first day you met him.
- Tell him how you felt after the break-up.
- Remind Him of the Good Times.
- Remind Him of the Good Times
You both must have memories you both cherish. Bring those up so that his mind dwells on the good parts of the relationship.
- Tell him how things were back them.
- Tell him your favorite memory and make him tell you his.
- Try to Determine Where it All Went Wrong
An important part of a successful patch-up is that both of you must sit down and figure out how the relationship got to the breaking point.
- Discuss where you felt that things were falling apart.
- Ask him for his input.
- Determine critical points that led to the break-up.
- Try to Assess Your Faults as Well as His
You both need to objectively sit down and discuss everything that wrong and this involves an uncomfortable discussion about where you both messed up.
- Don’t get defensive during the discussion.
- Don’t argue.
- Don’t become spiteful over his remarks.
- Leave No Stone Unturned
If you really want to win him back, make sure that you leave no stone unturned in wooing him over.
- Put in all your effort into letting him know you still love him.
- Don’t just feel it, show it as well.
- Make sure he gets the message that you are serious.
- Do something that is in line with your personality.
- Grab this Attempt at a Second Chance
Life rarely gives second chances. You will only get one chance to tell him how you feel, and this one chance will determine what happens.
- Embrace the opportunity you are getting.
- Be grateful that you get to finally confess that you still love him.
- Leave No Regrets
You need to go in with an open mind since it can go either way. Don’t go in expecting a patch-up.
- Say whatever you want to, or you might regret it later.
- Do what you must do, don’t let your ego interfere.
- Express everything you have been feeling since the breakup.
- Let him know you really want him back.
- Speak Your Mind
Tell him whatever has been on your mind since the breakup.
- You may have a different assessment of what went wrong so tell him that.
- Don’t let your insecurities hold you back from saying what you wish to.
- Say what has been plaguing you for so long.
- Do it in your own way because he fell for you and you will be comfortable in your own style.
- Don’t worry about the consequences. Go ahead on and tell him what has been in your head since you both broke up.
- Be bold and confident and make sure you don’t look pitiful. Stay calm and composed and avoid having an emotional breakdown.
Embrace the conclusion whatever it is and go in with an open and receptive mind.
Should I tell my ex that I still love him?
Can you fall in love if you still love your ex?
When should I give up on my ex?
Do I still love my ex or am I just lonely?
Is it worth going back to your ex?
Can you still be in love with your ex after 2 years?
Does my ex still have feelings?
How do you know if your ex secretly misses you?
How do you know your ex isn’t over you?
Will my ex regret leaving me?
Why do some exes never talk again?
Is it OK to never talk to someone again?
Is ignoring your ex the best revenge?
Ads by Google