eBay is a major platform for selling and buying items directly from the first party. And, for individuals, it matters to track their shipments all along. Here is how you can do it.
How to Track eBay Orders on App?
Tracking your items must be as simple as possible, but when they are shipped by individuals using third-party courier services, this may get difficult without tracking number support. Here is what tracking your item means on eBay.
- If the seller is using a tracking service, only then you can see the status of your item. Also, sometimes sellers forget to upload the tracking information, the tracking number, in which case eBay cannot help.
- You can track your item by logging into your account, and also as a guest. There are two separate links on the webpage above.
- As a seller, you can track the items you have sold on eBay easily. Here is an article on how to do it. There are options for different steps, that is, marking items as shipped, using my eBay or seller hub.
- As a buyer, you can check your notification email. There you will find the ‘Track Order’ button if the above criteria were satisfied by the seller. This takes you to the carrier’s website and looks up your shipment.
- On your app, you can go to my eBay, and click on ‘Purchase History’ from the left panel. Then, below your order, you can see a tracking number with an estimated delivery date. Clicking on it brings up the details.
How to Track eBay Orders as Guest?
It is also possible to track your items even if you’re not a member of eBay. In this case, you won’t be able to ‘Log-In’ or use the eBay app for this. But, you have to solely rely on your email notification in your inbox.
- As mentioned above, click on the ‘Track Order’ button. But, if you have not received any email, go to https://www.eBay.com/help/guest-order and lookup using your email address used during purchase.
- You will receive an email after submitting a request to send you the details. This guest order email will have a link with a button that says ‘View Order’, and an access code. On the clicking on this and going to the next page, you can see tracking options if available.
- It is always possible to contact the seller directly and ask them for the tracking information if they have not uploaded it yet. Logged in as a guest member, you can do it too.
- Go to your ‘More’ options and it brings up contact seller. This asks you to give a reason, and you can give I didn’t receive my item and click on ‘Contact the Seller’.
How to Track International eBay Orders?
Finally, there is something you can do both as a guest and eBay members, that is, using PayPal tracking service. Another method for eBay tracking is to use a PayPal account if you used it to pay for the item.
- You can sort through recent activity for the transaction and if it’s available, you can see a link called ‘Track Shipment’ below it. This also takes you directly to the carrier’s website.
- For international tracking, you will use the tracking information just like the above. The seller must upload them using GSP, Global Shipping Program, which is best for international logistics.
- Here is an article (http://parcelsapp.com/en/shops/eBay) on this whole thing that gives more details on carriers for international shipping.
The top takeaway is that you can only be able to track your item if the seller uses a tracked service and uploads the tracking number.
How do I track my order from eBay?
You can also check your order’s delivery status in your Purchase history – opens in new window or tab. If the seller is using a tracked service, you’ll see the item’s tracking number as a link next to the item.
Do all eBay orders have tracking?
Can you track a package with an order number?
How do you track a package without a tracking number?
Can I track a parcel with my address?
How do I track a package by address?
Can I see if a package is coming to my address?
How can I check mail before it arrives?
- Go to informeddelivery.usps.com.
- Click on “View My Mail.”
- If you already have a personal usps.com® account, sign in. If not, create an account.
- Once signed in, go to My Preferences. Under Account Management, you will see a box for Informed Delivery. Click “Manage Your Mail.”
Can I see if a package is coming to my address FedEx?
How can you track a package without a tracking number by FedEx?
How do I track my order?
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
How do I find a tracking number?
Can the post office find my tracking number if I lost the receipt?
What is UPSN?
What does a tracking number look like?
How do you know if a tracking number is real?
How do you use a tracking number?
Go to the website of the shipper, such as UPS.com for United Parcel Service. In the specified space, enter the tracking number found on your receipt, which may have as many as 35 digits. Follow the instructions, clicking for instance Track or Find.