While browsing through webpages days cannot get any worse if you encounter a pop-up on unnecessary chrome website. You need to manage those, and then allow, and block options are flexible to handle. There are a couple of methods you can try to turn off pop up blocker on Chrome. Google Chrome maintains the user experience while allowing the way to block annoying pop-ups from their site settings.
Pop-ups are prone to occur more on desktop browser than on mobile. Here you can learn the detailed steps to turn off pop up blocker on Google Chrome on desktop. You can use the method irrelevant to any of the Operating system that runs the Chrome browser.
Way to Turn Off Pop Up Blocker on Chrome Using Site Settings
- Lit up your desktop computer and launch the Google Chrome browser.
- On Google Chrome, click on a three-horizontal bar at the right-top corner to open up the customization menu.
- Search and click on “Settings” from the lists of options.
- Also, click on “Advanced” on the generated page then continue.
- After that, go to the “Privacy and Security” tab then follow along while clicking on “Site and shield Settings”
- You can go to site settings to turn off pop up while searching on the settings search bar directly.
- Now, find the “pop-ups and redirect” option and toggle on-off “Allowed” option; this should change the menu to Blocked(recommended).
Now, to enable pop-ups for a specific website, click on “Add” then enter the URL on the field.
Use Poper Blocker Extension to Turn Off Pop Up on Chrome
Poper Blocker extension on Google Chrome is a nightmare to pop-ups and annoying ads. Poper Blocker is simple to use, follow the guides to download and allow on your Chrome to turn off pop-ups.
- Go to Chrome web store or follow along with the given link, Google Poper Blocker. You should land on the extension page, now download the extension to your browser and allow it.
- Now, go to the extension menu, then click on Poper Blocker, toggle the switch right to turn it ON.
After that, get rid of pop-ups and unwanted screen overlays.
Guide to Turn Off Pop Up Blocker on Chrome Using Site Settings: Android
By default, you should have the pop-up disabled on Mobile phones; Android or iOS. However, if you accidentally turned it OFF and now require a way to toggle it on for a specific website, follow along with the guides below.
- Launch Google Chrome browser and go to Site Settings from the settings menu.
- On-site settings, find one that says, “pop up.”
- Subsequently, toggle the button OFF to block any pop-ups on your Android phone.
Now, on the “Add Exceptions” section, click on it then enter the URL to the website. Finally, allow the site for pop-ups.
Now you should be about right turning off pop up blocker and overlays on Chrome to the specific website rather than allowing it for all of the sites.
Where is the pop-up blocker in Google Chrome?
- Open Chrome.
- Tap the three vertical dot menu button in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings > Site settings > Pop–ups.
- Turn on the toggle to allow pop–ups, or turn it off to block pop–ups.
How do you turn off pop-up blocker?
Is it popup or pop up?
How do I block all pop-ups?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Pop–ups and redirects.
- Turn off Pop–ups and redirects.
Why am I still getting pop-ups when my pop-up blocker is on?
Does Chrome have a pop-up blocker?
Why do I keep getting pop-ups on Chrome?
Why do ads keep popping up on my computer?
How do I stop unwanted pop-ups on google chrome?
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Reset and clean up,” click Clean up computer.
- Click Find.
- If you’re asked to remove unwanted software, click Remove. You may be asked to reboot your computer.
Can Chrome get a virus?
Does Chrome have built-in virus protection?
Can you get a virus in incognito mode?
What are malicious sites?
Ads by Google