Imagine you have an annoying friend who calls you often over a meeting continuously; suppose, he wants to poke fun at you. In this case, you can provisionally block the maddening person from calling you again and again. And after blocking, you might be wondering how you can unblock him/her after your meeting is over. This article teaches you the possible guides for multi-brand Smartphone reach on how to unblock a number.
Method to Unblock a Number on Samsung Smartphone
You previously blocked your annoying girlfriend, and you want to talk with her as everything is working fine between you people. There is an easy way out on Samsung phones, follow the guidelines below for comprehensive steps.
- Unlock your Samsung phone and go to App drawer.
- On the App drawer, search for the “Phone” application and tap to open it.
- In the menu bar, you will see the “More” option, tap on it.
- On the provided context menú from More option, choose one saying “Settings.”
- Now from the given lists, select “Block Contacts.”
- Listings of blocked numbers are displayed on the application; click on minus (-) sign available on the right corner of every contact to unblock. Click on the home button to go back to the home screen.
The Process to Unblock a Number on Apple Phones
In this section, we are teaching you how to unblock calls if you have accidentally blocked someone on your iPhone. Apple phones have been around for a couple of years, but some people do not know the drill to unblock a number. There are two possible methods do unblock a number on iPhone.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the “Phone” application.
- On the phone app, make sure you are in the “Recent” section. In the very section, you can either select all calls or missed calls; anything will work fine for our cause.
- On the contact list, choose the number you have previously blocked and click on the info (i) icon next to the number.
- Click on “unblock the number” option to release the name from blacklist successfully.
The second method is also pretty simple to apply.
- Go to the “settings” on your iPhone and scroll down and tap on “Phone” settings.
- On the phone settings, click on the “Call blocking and notification” option.
- It will display a bunch of contacts you have previously blocked from the contacts.
- Simply click on “Edit” and press on the minus (-) to release the number from being black-listed.
Way to Unblock a Number on Google Pixel
The following method works well with all Google phones; Pixel 3a, 3a XL, 3, 2 XL, Google Pixel, and Pixel XL running Android version 10.
- Unlock your Pixel phone and go to the “Phone” application.
- Slide on to the “Recent” tabs to get the lists of contacts.
- On the given three vertical dots on the top right corner, tap on it.
- On the provided context menu, select “Settings.”
- You will see lists of options to choose from, here we are interested in “Blocked Numbers,” find and click on it.
- Search for the number to unblock and tap on the cross icon available next to the number. Finally, you have successfully unblocked a number from blocked lists.
The procedure to unblock any contact number may differ from one Android version to another; consider searching for blocked number lists, there you can make necessary changes possible.
Method to Unblock a Number on Huawei Phones
Huawei phones have the most straight-forward process to add any contact number to the blacklist and remove from the list.
- Unlock your Huawei phone and open the “Dialer” application.
- On the dialer application, go to the contacts list and search for the saved number you have previously blocked. Then, click on the exact name from saved listings.
- On the contact interface, click on three vertical dots. It will generate options for you; click on “Remove from Blacklist.”
In case you have not saved the number before and want to add it to the blacklist, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the “Phone” application and go to “Dialer” lists.
- On the dialer lists, search for the number you would like to add to the block list.
- Now, click on the info (i) option available next to the number.
- Click on the three vertical icons on the screen and select “Remove from Blacklist.”
Secure Method to Unblock a Number on Xiaomi(MI) Phones
Xiaomi or MI phones are most popular in the Asian market. They are affordable and high-performing smartphones. People often get confused, trying to unblock contacts they previously blocked for a foreseeable reason. The following steps describe the best method clearly.
- Boot up your Xiaomi phone and search for “settings” in the app drawer.
- On the settings, scroll down to find call settings. In case you cannot find the settings, start typing “Call Settings” on the search bar, and hit on go.
- On the call settings, you will find a bunch of lists, choose “Block List” and tap on it.
- In case you have a blocklist turned off for some reason, turn it back on by tapping on the slider.
- On the “Blocked Number” section, you will find lists of blocked contacts.
- Tap and hold the number to unblock for a couple of seconds and tap on the “Edit” option.
- Edit will generate files of action; click on “Unblock” for a successful job.
The process to Unblock a Number on OPPO Phones
The thing just got strange that a friend of you trying to reach on your mobile phone never gets connected to you. Call drops every time whenever he tries calling. Later you remember that on your Oppo phone, you had blocked his number some days ago just because he was hitting miscall bombs on you. Now you are stuck on how to unlist friend’s number from the blacklist. We are here to help you with the proper solution.
- Search for “Dialer Pad” and open it.
- On the interface, you will a gear icon on the top right corner, tap on it.
- Click on the “Block” section.
- On the block option, you will see “Blacklists,” select and click on it.
- You can directly add any number to the lists from the very interface. To unblock the number, long press on the number and hold it. You can also tap on “Select” and choose the contact.
- Now, mark the name and click on “Remove” to release it to the whitelist.
How do I unblock my number from someones phone?
- Blocking Your Number Temporarily. Dial *67 on your phone’s keypad. Enter the number you want to call.
- Blocking Your Number Permanently. Call your carrier by dialing *611 from your cellular phone.
- Unblocking Your Number Temporarily. Dial *82 on your phone keypad.
How do you open a blocked number list?
How do I unblock a number in 2020?
How do you unblock contact on Iphone?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification > Edit.
- Tap the minus next to the number or contact you wish to unblock.
- Tap Unblock.
Can a blocked phone be unblocked?
Why do Blocked numbers still get through?
Can a blocked number still call you?
How can I call someone who blocked me?
What to do if a blocked number keeps calling?
Can * 67 be traced by police?
Does * 61 block unwanted calls?
Press *60 and follow the voice prompts to turn on call blocking. Press *61 to add the last call received to your call block list. Press *80 to turn call blocking off.
What is the code to block a number from calling?
How do you call with a blocked number?
- Open your Phone app .
- Tap More. Call history .
- Tap a call from the number you want to block.
- Tap Block / report spam.
How do you permanently block someone from calling you?
- Open the Phone app.
- Open the menu in the top right.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown.
- Click “Calls“
- Click “Additional settings”
- Click “Caller ID”
- Select “Hide number”
Does * 67 still work?
On a per-call basis, you can’t beat *67 at hiding your number. This trick works for smartphones and landlines.
How do you completely block someone?
What do blocked callers hear?
How can I see someone’s profile if they blocked me?
The easiest way is to head to the profile of someone you and the person who has potentially blocked you both know. You‘ll be able to see a brief list of their friends; click on See All. It should tell you how many contacts you have in common.
Ads by Google