It really seems annoying when we are restricted to use websites in school. Sometimes we just want to escape boring lecturers and use social media sites but most of the time we really need to access sites for useful work. But the institutes never understand this. So here are the ways to unblock the sites at school.
There are Several Websites which will Help You Unblock the Sites
Before you begin with this step, make sure that when you unblock the blocked sites in school, it does not disrupt the privacy in the school. Because it understands that there are blocked sites in the school because it is to preserve the security to the children.
- They have to be protected against the website that have bad content or that have to be preserved blocked for maintaining the safety of the school. One good way is to learn more about the website and first understand why it is blocked.
- Only then, proceed to unblock the same. Ensure that whatever steps that you follow, you do not create harm to the security systems in the school.
- Just type the address of the site in the given blank space and click “search/browse”. You will be automatically able to access the site you wanted. YouHide, NinjaCloak are example of such sites.
- Download a portable browser, say Mozilla Firefox in your pen drive. Since it’s an external memory device you will have access to blocked websites.
- Use translation sites like Google translate and put the link of the site you want to use in translate URL space, from English to English. In this way, you will be able to see a copy of the site you wanted to see. You can use it without any restrictions.
- You can also play the trick using Google cache. Enter “site :< URL of the website you want to access>” and then you will be able to see the option “cache’ down there. Click it and then you can easily access the site you wanted to.
You Can Obtain the IP Address by Opening Run (Windows+R) and then Enter ‘CMD’
Even if the site is blocked, this will help you access the site. The shortened URL leads you to the same site. Type “ping URL”. Then you can get the IP address. Now unblock the site by opening with the IP address.
- Put the URL as https instead of HTTP. Usually, access to the port that is used by https isn’t blocked. Hence you can use this way.
- Get Ultra Surf in chrome. This extension act as a proxy network when the sites are blocked using light speed, one of the good firewalls.
- If the ISP has a dynamic IP address then just restart the modem. After restarting different IP address will be assigned giving you access to previously blocked sites.
- Go to Wi-Fi properties and change 1pv4 port from automatic to 18.104.22.168. All the blocked websites will get unblocked.
- There is a site called web2mail. With this, you will get web pages in the form of mail if you request any of the websites you want to access.
Shorten the URL Using Tools Like Bit.Ly
Even if the site is blocked, this will help you access the site. The shortened URL leads you to the same site. The shortening of the URL is a very compact way and this method can be used for other services as well, it enables people to not remember or store the long URL’s which are generally associated with the URLs.
- Use proxy sites like spysurfing, kproxy etc.
- Use Wayback machine, an online tool which collects and stores caches of previously used sites. This way you can use even the websites that were opened a year ago.
Take Permission from Authorities
If caught unblocking the websites, understand that schools will have a lot of tracking options as well and as a school student, you might not have much idea about it, duly apologize to the higher authorities and do not try to question them regarding why it has been blocked. Taking permission from the higher authorities in the first step is going to make the whole task easier.
- Schools obviously will not block websites that can be beneficial to the student in any way.
- On the other hand, it is for your good only and you need to understand the same. All in all, use the techniques you have learned to unblock the websites only for the good and whatever website you are accessing, as a result, make sure it does not harm you in any way.
- The last tip that you need to keep in mind is that the blocked sites that you may be accessing can also induce virus and other malware in your phone. It is because they do not have the proper certificates and also not the right measures of security are put up inside of them.
So, just ensure that the mobile phone on which you are accessing these sites have the right antivirus software installed and keep scanning for any virus every time you use a website that has been banned earlier as well. It is because these viruses can disrupt the operating system of the phone as well. Use Private Tunnel, most trusted VPN software to do the same.
How do I unblock a blocked website?
How can I open blocked sites without VPN?
- Method 1: Use short link of sites. This is a very simple and most effective method used to unblock any sites.
- Method 2: Tether to your phone. If you use a quality data plan on your phone, then you can opt for this solution.
- Method 3: Use HTTPs.
- Method 4: Use translator.
How can I unblock blocked websites for free?
- 1: CyberGhost – Best for Regular Unblocking.
- 2: Browsec – Most Convenient.
- 3: TunnelBear – Best for Infrequent Usage.
- 4: HotSpot Shield – Easiest and Most Reliable Unblocking.
- 5: Windscribe – Most Flexible Server Locations.
- ExpressVPN – Best Paid VPN.
Can a vpn be blocked?
How do you unlock a blocked administrator?
How can I bypass being blocked?
Can school block VPN?
Even if your VPN cannot get through the school’s firewall, there are others that actually can – they’re called Stealth VPNs. The good news is that blocking such VPN traffic requires identification, but you can disguise your traffic and make it unblockable.