The ‘Amazon Fire Stick’ is a great device that can turn your TV into a streaming device where you can enjoy multimedia in big.
Here is some advice into unlocking it.
Unlock Amazon Fire Stick Remote
To get your entertainment on the track that was pushed off by this remote, here is some advice. If you are also tired of your ‘Amazon Fire Stick’ not working most of the time, you can do some adjustment to unlock it and restart it.
- First, you need to reset this remote just like you ‘Restart’ your smartphone or your laptop. In this case, the remote itself.
- To do that you have to press and hold the ‘Select’ button for 5 seconds and this will put the remote into pair mode.
- Now, hold the ‘Select+Play’ buttons together for about 5 seconds, which will restart the device itself.
- Then, on your TV, you have to navigate to ‘Settings>System>Restart’, and then unplug the cable for 5 seconds and then replug it.
Unlock Amazon Fire Stick 4k
With the ability to unlock or jailbreak your new ‘Amazon 4K Fire TV Stick’ – https://www.amazon.com/Fire-TV-Stick-4K-with-Alexa-Voice-Remote/dp/B079QHML21 you can side-load applications and make it a beast. This allows you to enjoy content and more right from your single device.
- You can get access to thousands of free movies, TV shows and live channels that otherwise won’t pass through the Amazon app store.
- First thing is to understand that unlocking the device to sideload apps is completely a self-tutored process, and you can look-up online on such tutorials.
- You have to tinker with ‘Developer Options’ inside your ‘Device’ and make changes to it. This is also the place where you can ‘Reset it to Factory Settings’.
- You have to allow ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ to allow unlocking the device.
Unlock Amazon Fire Stick TV
To unlock and jailbreak your Fire TV, you also need to follow certain steps like above. Usually, you shall find online tutorials on installing a simple app that takes care of most of these steps for you.
- Before you proceed, look at videos and try to understand what you are about to do. Some of them might need tinkering with developer options, so be careful.
- You might want to restore everything to the default configuration, for which refer to this (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GBVZEZKT6A6LH4UP) official guide.
- You can make use of VPN also to unlock your ‘Fire TV’ restrictions based on location and enjoy the content, but this is not the same as jailbreaking the device.
- The unlocking instructions for ‘Stick 4K’ work for other versions of the ‘Fire Stick’ also.
Once you have turned on unknown sources installation, you can install apps not available on the Amazon app store and enjoy.