Do you wish to unsubscribe from Amazon Prime so that Amazon won’t charge you respectively next month? In case you are confused about doing so, follow the guidelines below. Here we are covering every possible platform to unsubscribe from Amazon Prime.
Way to Unsubscribe from Amazon Prime on Computer
Amazon Prime assures trading from trusted parties and speedy shipping. There are familiar benefits to subscribe to Amazon Prime. However, you might not find the required benefits on it, and there is a way you can easily subscribe to the membership following the guidelines below.
- Log in to your Amazon account while navigating to Amazon‘s official website.
- On the top menu bar, you can see tabs to select. Look at the top-right corner you will see “Account” option. Now, hover the mouse over the “Account”.
- On the drop-down list, either click on the “Membership and Subscription”.
- Once you click right on the option, you can see details of your subscription on the screen. If you are on a free trial duration, you will see “Free Trial” on the menu. The renewal date and membership plan details are also visible beside the plan menu. Followingly, we are interested in unsubscribing from Amazon Prime.
- On the “Manage subscription” section, click to bring the drop-down menu.
- After that, in the very section uncheck one that says, “A Remainder will be sent to you on (date)”.
- Following through, at the bottom, click on “End Trial and Benefits” option.
- Once you click through the option, you will see a page of confirmation, read through the documentation, and hit “Cancel My Benefits”
- Similarly, Amazon will again fire up an extension plan, ignore it, and click on “Continue to Cancel”
- Again, a prompt asks to confirm the cancellation, hit “Cancel Membership”
The following steps should be it to unsubscribe from Amazon Prime successfully.
Method to Unsubscribe from Amazon Prime on Android and iOS Device
Below steps describes the way to unsubscribe to Amazon Prime on any of the smartphones. Sit along with your mobile phone and follow the steps given below.
- Open Amazon application from your App launcher.
- Now, tap on the menu bar located at the right corner of the screen.
- Once you tap on it, you should see lists of Amazon applications and options to choose from. Search and tap on “Your Account”
- This should bring about your account, orders, and membership details.
- After that, tap on the “Manage Membership” option.
- On the screen, you will see the “Manage Membership” option, similarly, tap on it.
- Go through the renewal date and other information, once all set click on “Update your Settings” There you can see “End Prime Membership Plan” tap on it and follow along with the instructions.
- Finally, check the necessary marks and hit “Continue Cancellation”
What Happens When You Unsubscribe to Amazon Prime?
As soon you cancel Amazon Prime membership, you will no longer have access to the benefits. However, you can continue to use the advantage until the next payment date. If you wish to end your Amazon Prime trial membership plan on the very first day you apply for it, you will still be able to use the program for a month.
How do you cancel your Amazon Prime membership?
- Go to Account & Settings, then select the Your Account tab.
- For a Prime Video-only subscription, select End Subscription. Prime Video is also included with an Amazon Prime membership – to cancel an Amazon Prime membership, under Prime Membership, select Edit on Amazon.
How do I cancel my free trial of Amazon Prime?
Select Manage Prime Membership from the bottom of the new page. Find and tap on End Trial and Benefits. Select End My Benefits and Continue to Cancel when prompted.
How do I stop automatic renewal of Amazon Prime?
What happens if I cancel my Amazon Prime free trial?
How do I get Amazon Prime free forever?
- Amazon Prime 30 Day FREE Trial.
- Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- Earn Cash Back with Amazon Card.
- Earn a Free Amazon Gift Card.
- Become an Amazon Associate Affiliate.
- Hope for a Late Arrival.
- Sign Up With New Email Accounts.
- Use Amazon Mom.
Is Amazon Prime 30 day trial really free?
Why was I charged for Amazon Prime free trial?
Can I cancel Amazon Prime free trial after order?
What happens after 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime?
Can I cancel Amazon Prime after 1 month?
Does Amazon automatically charge you for prime?
Is Amazon free without prime?
Is Amazon Prime worth it 2020?
Why is Amazon Prime charging me for shipping?
How long is Amazon without prime?
How much is Amazon Prime for seniors?
Is Amazon Getting rid of Prime?
How much is Amazon delivery fee?
|Same-Day Delivery Cost
|Prime customers – Orders under $35
|Up to $2.99 per order Excludes Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Card shipping is free.
|Up to $12.99 per order Excludes Amazon Gift Cards. We charge shipping costs up to $3.99 per Amazon Gift Card.
Ads by Google