- Upload a Video to Youtube from Android and iPhone
- Launch Youtube App. To do that, find the Youtube app icon on the home screen of your mobile and click on it. If you can’t find the app on the home screen, try finding it from the app drawer if you’re using an Android phone. If you can’t locate the app, head to App Store for iPhone and Google Play Store for Android to download the Youtube app. Also, you can connect to Wi-Fi for faster internet and avoid your mobile data from going full throttle.
- When the Youtube homepage opens, navigate to the upper right corner of the screen and then tap on the profile image. Doing so will prompt a menu to open.
- From the menu, tap on the “Your Channel” located near the top.
- Having done that, locate the camera icon in the bar running on the upper part of the screen and tap on it.
- Assuming that it’s your first video to upload to Youtube, allow the app to have access to your camera, photos, and microphone when prompted before you can continue. By doing so, a list of all the videos on your phone will appear in an index.
- From the listed videos, click on the video you’d wish to use. At this point, it’s essential to understand that if you can only upload up to 15min video length without any issue. However, if you’d wish to upload a video file larger than that, you’ll get prompted to pat before you can continue.
- If you’re not contented with the visual appeal of the video, you can do some editing to ensure it’s up to standards.
- If you wish to shorten the video, use the sliders with one position at the end and the other placed at the start of the video. After that, you can move the sliders according to the length that you want.
- To add filters, tap on the magic wand icon. By doing so, you will find many filters that you can choose from.
- Add the background music by tapping to the music note and then choosing royalty-free music for your video.
- When done with that, click on the “Next” to continue to the tittle section.
- Enter a relevant title to your video and ensure that the characters do not exceed 100.
- Add a description to your video. Even though it’s not compulsory to add a description to your video, it’s essential to add it for the sake of optimizing your video for maximum visibility.
- After that, tap on the “Privacy” menu to set the level of visibility or your video. For anyone to find your video through the searches, your video should be set to Public.
- Tap on the “Location” to make your video geographically sensitive under the “Privacy” settings.
- If you’re using iPhone or iPad, tap on the “Upload” button or tap on the “Next” if using an Android phone or tablet. Doing so will prompt your mobile phone to upload your video to Youtube.
- Upload a Video to Youtube from a Computer
- Get photos from your reliable sources such as camera, mobile phone, google drive and save then in one desktop folder in a Youtube supported format.
- After that, Sign in to Youtube through your computer browser.
- On the top-right corner of the open page, click on your profile image. Doing so opens a menu.
- Click on the “Youtube Studio” from the menu. It’s the option below the “Paid memberships”
- Navigate to the upper-right corner of the page and click on the “Upload” button. Doing so will prompt a menu to open.
- In the open menu, click on the Upload Video or Upload Video (Beta). You will find one of the two options.
- Click on the “SELECT FILE” button and then browse for the video file from the desktop folder. To avoid the hassle, simply drag the video file and drop it on the arrow found on the window.
- After that, add your title. Ensure your title has a maximum of 100 characters. Be innovative in your title and ensure it’s attention-grabbing and relevant to the video.
- Add optimized descriptions to your video. Even though some people may overlook this section, it gives you an extra opportunity of optimizing your upload for a favorable ranking.
- Create a scroll-stopping thumbnail. Ensure you use a thumbnail that everyone would want to click to give a high CTR.
- Navigate to the bottom corner of the window and click on the “Next” button.
- Customize your video further by using the advanced settings of your choice, hut most of the settings are optional.
- When through with that, navigate to the lower-right corner of the window and click on the “Next” button in blue.
- Select the appropriate visibility. Choose either private, public, or unlisted. Since your main aim is to reach a large population, click on the “Public” option.
- Finally, click on the “Publish” bottom located in the lower-left of the window. Congratulations! Your fist video uploaded. You can now grab a cup of tea and relax. Your video is visible online.
- Upload a Video to Youtube Using iMovie
If your video needs editing, make sure you make the necessary edits before you upload it to the iMovie.
After that, click on the “File” tab and then proceed and click on the “Share.” When you click on the “Share” a list of options will appear. From the choices displayed, select the “Youtube.”
Scroll down your video and preview it. After that, sign in to your Youtube account using your details
Check your details from the right side of the box and edit them accordingly. With that done, click on the “Next” button. This will prompt your video to start preparing for publishing.
Finally, click on the “Publish” A circle from the top-right side of the open window to show the progress.
Note: The time it takes to complete uploading a video file depends primarily on the speed of the internet that you’re using and the size of the upload.
- Upload a Video to Youtube from Google Drive
Start by navigating to https://photos.google.com/settings.
After that, toggle the button next to the “Sync photos & videos from Google Drive” to the “ON” mode.
Having done that, navigate to the Youtube upload page through https://www.youtube.com/upload. When the page opens, you should see the option for importing videos from your Google Drive on the right-side.
Proceed to the “Import” button and then click on it. A list of videos will appear.
From the videos listed, click on your video and then click on the “Select” button. Doing that brings your video to the upload center where you can modify it and add title, descriptions, tags, set privacy, and then upload it.
How do I upload a 2020 video to YouTube?
What is the fastest way to upload a video to YouTube?
How do I upload a 20 minute video to YouTube?
How long can a YouTube video be 2020?
By default, you can upload videos that are up to 15 minutes long. Verified accounts can upload videos longer than 15 minutes. To verify your Google Account: On a computer, go to https://www.youtube.com/verify.
Why is YouTube not uploading my full video?
Can I leave YouTube while a video is processing?
How long does it take to upload a 5 minute video on YouTube?
Why did YouTube cut my video short?
Does YouTube cut my video?
Why does the sound on YouTube keep cutting out?
Why can’t I hear YouTube videos on my iPhone?
Trying to play a YouTube video through a browser window on your iPhone and can’t hear a thing. Open the browser settings and check if the sound settings of the browser are set to mute. And if they are, unmute the browser settings and check if you can hear the sound of YouTube videos.
How do I fix low volume on YouTube?
To increase the volume on your device, go to settings, then sound and vibrations, then click on volume. Drag the media volume slider to the right for maximum volume. Go to the YouTube App and ensure the volume is turned up.
How do I get sound on my videos?
Why is there no audio on my video?
Why is there no sound when I play videos?
How do you unmute a video on YouTube?
How do I unmute a downloaded video?
- Find and tap the draft you’d like to edit and tap the “Edit” button on the left hand side.
- Swipe right or left to find the video clip you would like to change the audio options for.
- Tap on the 3 dots below the video clip and tap on “Mute” or “Unmute” in the dropdown menu.